Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Soulmates (posted on Facebook by Amy Zerner)

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1 7:56 PM
      I love especially what Rilke said regarding love in the book Letteres to a Young Poet...he said 'love is waisted on the young, one has to realize that each person is going through a set of life experiences, perfecting themselves to meet the other that is perfecting themselves for the other, and in this they have prepared themselves on a most intimate level'....well not exactly those words but you get the gist" :)

      Love love love, d