SV: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Soulmates (posted on Facebook by Amy Zerner)

  • Kim Graae Munch
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2010
      Few know much about it. Don't Federico know something?
      Kim

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2010
        I love especially what Rilke said regarding love in the book Letteres to a Young Poet...he said 'love is waisted on the young, one has to realize that each person is going through a set of life experiences, perfecting themselves to meet the other that is perfecting themselves for the other, and in this they have prepared themselves on a most intimate level'....well not exactly those words but you get the gist" :)

        Love love love, d

[...]

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: