enlivening the heart chakra

  • Mikko Nuuttila
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 23, 2010
      To work with the heart chakra, you meditate on how the thing before you was manufactured, the pencil for instance, Steiner said. From the cutting of the wood onwards. I am lousy at citing the exact sources, but I've kept many things in my memory.
      Mikko

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 24, 2010
        Hi Mikko this is a basic exercise which has you concentrating on something mundane and you take it back to its source...basically you exhaust all questions...its almost like a ruckshaw concept in a way in that we go to sleep awake in the spiritual worlds:) d

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 24, 2010
          So the traumatic chapter of my last two years has just ended. And I am met by Juan's questions and Dan's thoughts on the bones....Kims thoughts on the vibrations....and this is what I worked with in the final  moments of my passing this final shot of the traumatic two years:

          The reason the body of Jesus could disappear and also the Sun and Moon be in the conditions they were, were due to the anguish of the elemental beings at what was taking place on Golgotha at that time. Everything was deeply hushed in its suffering for the son of Man and the son of God, both of Whom did not need to enter and be thrashed, enter into the thrashing of this lower world consciousness as it was at that time.l

          They entered into a world karmic moment which many on their initiatic paths do as well: only not so much is at stake compared to those who came with no sin. The Nathan Soul and the Christ did not need to enter into this thrashing. But They did. And we have Them as an example of how we too can enter into the thrashing of lower consciousness in order to serve Them. This is why Rudolf Steiner can be seen as so intimately humble and of deep service and piety: he understood what They did for us that They did not need to do. They did this for us.

          The Elemental Beings hear it
          East and West North and South
          May Human Beings Hear It!

          The Elemental Beings were deeply involved with the body disappearing into the crevice of the earth. We are ensouled and we must never forget this. We are not alone in this world, everything, every single thing has a being or group of beings working with man in the world we live. We have the elemental beings of earth, air, water and fire who work with us side by side in all things. They work and harvest for the Christ and answer unto Michael. How do you think the moon was able to be moved, how is it that a whirlwind could occur, how is it that the earth could open up, how is it that the Sun could be understood outwardly to be covered...all of this might sound trivial to one who does not understand the elemental beings of our world and their deep devotion unto the Christ. We cannot just speak of elementals with  no understanding of their beingness.

          The Elemental Beings Hear It
          In East and West North and South
          May Human Beings  Hear It!
          What Rudolf Steiner shares in relations to feelings it must be understood that it is the feelings that have been deeply penetrated in the imagination are what rises to Intuition....it is not out of an outer picture, but an inner one. This inner one becomes Intuition of the higher realities of our world, of the mystery of the human being and of the cosmic world and our interrelating. What man contemplates freely and with deep devotion opens a gateway in the thinking which meets the spiritual worlds through the heart that has or is being transformed....man's heart's blood must beat for it...yes this is what Rudolf Steiner shares on day one of the Christmas Foundation Meeting of 1923.

          If we consider what it means that the 'heart's blood must beat for it' we must understand the I that lives in the blood that we are transforming from a lower earthly quality to a higher relating of our lives.

          But the Elemental Beings and their great love for the Christ and the Christ's sacrafice for us is what lives in me today.

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 25, 2010
            The question of enlivening the heart chakra... is up in Buddhist Heart Sutra: Emptiness is form, form is emptiness. For instance, What makes a bridge a bridge? it is asked. Bridgeness is nothing. It is not the material, wood alone. Eventually, form is emptiness. Steiner wants to fill this void, I think. Quantum physics thinks highly of Buddhism, atoms are mainly emptiness inside, yet they build up everything.

            Hi Mikko this is a basic exercise which has you concentrating on something mundane and you take it back to its source...basically you exhaust all questions... its almost like a ruckshaw concept in a way in that we go to sleep awake in the spiritual worlds:) d

            To work with the heart chakra, you meditate on how the thing before you was manufactured, the pencil for instance, Steiner said. From the cutting of the wood onwards. I am lousy at citing the exact sources, but I've kept many things in my memory.
            Mikko

          • fs13997
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 25, 2010
              Mikko, could explain what you mean by saying that Steiner wants to fill that void?

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 25, 2010
                I am thinking that form is substance...Steiner can offer understanding of substance of the form that is formless :) yes? d

                Mikko, could explain what you mean by saying that Steiner wants to fill that void?

                --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Mikko Nuuttila <bellmeine@...> wrote:

                > The question of enlivening the heart chakra... is up in Buddhist Heart Sutra: Emptiness is form, form is emptiness. For instance, What makes a bridge a bridge? it is asked. Bridgeness is nothing. It is not the material, wood alone. Eventually, form is emptiness. Steiner wants to fill this void, I think. Quantum physics thinks highly of Buddhism, atoms are mainly emptiness inside, yet they build up everything.
                >

                > ________________________________

                <*> Your email settings:
                    Individual Email | Traditional

                <*> To change settings online go to:
                    (Yahoo! ID required)

                <*> To change settings via email:

                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              • Mikko Nuuttila
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 25, 2010
                  Steiner is more "Heideggerian", I think the term Heidegger uses is Einwurfen-ness, inthrown-ness, through the use of tools that determine our physical existence in the world.

                      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/anthroposo phy_tomorrow/ join

                      anthroposophy_ tomorrow- digest@yahoogrou ps.com
                      anthroposophy_ tomorrow- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

                      http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/