Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] New World Order Links

  • golden3000997@cs.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
      What about something like requiring a government approved password? And it's
      the tracking of where the individual goes on the net that is already being
      done. So that anyone accessing certain sites sets off an "alarm" of some sort and
      puts that person on a surveillance list.
    • Gisele
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2003

        golden3000997@... wrote:

        What about something like requiring a government approved password? And it's
        the tracking of where the individual goes on the net that is already being
        done. So that anyone accessing certain sites sets off an "alarm" of some sort and
        puts that person on a surveillance list.

        ~~~~True. This can be recognized by various traces, for example: when most of your mail is delivered with delays, arrives half open, or well sealed but with a small slit on the edges (they have special machines that can roll the paper inside, extract it through the tiny hole, and put it back in. Also, when the mail sorting office stamping the envelope is not the local one but always the same in another location (that is, the main big one where Intelligence work}

        http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/I3dslB/TM

        Download Yahoo! Messenger now for a chance to WIN Robbie Williams "Live At Knebworth DVD"
      • golden3000997@cs.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2003
          WHOA!

          Reminds me of the White Rose. Postage stamps were rationed and the post
          marks, of course, could be traced, so the group had to go through all sorts of
          things both to get the postage stamps and then to carry the Anti-Hitler flyers all
          over the country as widely as they could to post them from remote locations.

          The Nazis got them anyway, though. I think about it everytime I buy stamps,
          really!

          : O Christine