Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Artificial installation

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2010
      Well, that Apophis is a little strange to me...one thing that was interesting was that he was thought of as a head made of flynt...that would be Ahriman...well what Ahriman can look like with his pointy features.....

      These instances noted as artificial intelligence are just too strange for me to consider really....in so far as a physical presence like being abducted etc. Paul speaks of extraterestrials but its much different than what I was reading of what was offered up here...

      When I was around 18, and i've said this before, I saw a spaceship it followed me around till I got home. It hovered to my right all the way and years later I've always wondered if maybe it was just the moon that I was seeing on each corner of the turn home, there were three corners to turn in a two mile or so ride or three mile or so ride.

      Looking at what LKH brings I think there is something to be said for an appearance of such ships if you want to call them that, but I think to think they could physically take one away I would have to say that seems very very far fetched from what I saw. It's almost like saying that the Mary's were carried up bodily....and Jesus for that matter. I imagine something can happen with the thinking or maybe an experience where mind meeting might be able to occur. I really do not know but as far as full on physical abductions I think that is misunderstood.

      All good things,