Elementals and Christ

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2010
      Daskalos mentions the following places in the NT:
      The Christ was the first who clearly spoke about the elementals, calling them
      the evil spirits. He not only described them but also said how they are
      created and how they behave. He said that an evil spirit, coming out of the
      human body, from the human mind, goes to "waterless places" (He described
      those surroundings), and then, returns back home, comes back to the man,
      carrying with it seven other spirits worse than it, though finding its home
      clean (it means that at that moment there were no more evil thoughts). Yet,
      it finds the way back through the seven gates - the seven centers of energy
      in the etheric double. Seven. He even described the number. And then,
      when it enters, what happens? What we call possession - being influenced
      and possessed by the evil spirits (people throwing themselves down, showing
      signs of epilepsy and all other things). You can find everything in the Bible, in
      the New Testament. These evil spirits, that we call bad elementals, have
      their own intelligence, the intelligence of the fellow who had projected them.

      In one case He met a fellow on the ground showing fits of epilepsy. When He
      approached him, that man started speaking, expressing the elementals in
      him who took over, "Yes, we know you. You are the Son of God and you
      came to torture us." That means that even these elementals have ill feelings.
      They knew that feeling of being tortured because they were torturing the
      fellow who accepted them. They even had suggestions, "Don't cast us to the
      darkness, but allow us to go to this herd of swine." It is stated in the Bible.
      "All right," He said, "yet, who are you?" They said, "We are many. We are a
      legion." A legion torturing that fellow. He ordered them to leave that man
      and they entered the herd of swine. The swine didn't accepted them and
      threw their material bodies into the sea where they drowned. Even the
      swine did not like to accept them.