Alien Drug Trade - Underground Bases

  • Searching For The Truth
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2010
      Original Poster wrote: I decided to make this video because I received an email with this information. I thought it may be a good idea to engrave this text into a video so that it can't be tracked. Alien Drug Trade - Underground Bases is mostly about the NSA, CIA, and MI6 and their secret dealings with the "Greys" and "Reptilians http://searching4truth33.blogspot.com/2010/02/alien-drug-trade-underground-bases.html

      LKH