Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: The Snake and the Heel

  • Mikko Nuuttila
    Message 1 of 249 , Jan 31, 2010
      I digress from anthroposophy as such but let me state how Drunvalo Melchizedek says in his channelings from Thoth that Lucifer's egg is turned ninety degrees from ours and there was test life on Mars like that (egg=aura). In the context of the invisibility experiment Philadelphia experiment you talk about a phase shift which talks about this turn. Nikola Tesla communicated with the Martians through radio it is said and he was involved in the Philadelphia experiment people say also, this was in the 40's. They even made a movie and in it, there is a time tunnel into the 80's which they later attempted to close. Later the experiments were moved to Montauk to which Aleister Crowley has a connection also through time as evidenced by some EMI record company photos in which he is in another time. This is how the legends around the theme go these days anyways and it is good for every spiritually inclined person to be in the know as well. Steiner's eurythmy move for Lucifer is turning around in loops and dancing in a circle at the same time which would represent the phase shift as well. In addition Lucifer has two eyes and a synthetic flower of life consisting of two main flower of life diagrams and the two compartments are like TWINS (Gemini) or always something about your double in Mars-Roman mysteries. Romans depicted Mars also as a horseless wagon, you have to add the rest yourself to make Mars complete on Earth. "I've met Martians, so I know what I am talking about". And yes I was in the mental hospital too.  The twins are look like the two hemispheres of the brain as the flower of life mystery. The original flower of life in Egypt and in over 100 other countries looks like a flower or the morula (divided egg-cell inside mother). The eight main "balls" occur as I ching diagrams and the Chinese dragon mysteries talk about rotating eight colored balls around your body in order to charge your organs with Chi. In addition Drunvalo started measuring them on a computer (with quantum mechanics) but something made him give up that work. He did find them, though. Lucifer does have a mother mystery in the form of those twins. You can view the flower of life on the net but I'm not sure if there is a picture of the Martian synthetic flower of life anywhere on the net.
      Mikko

      Message 249 of 249 , Feb 14, 2010
        See also: Mothman
        Mikko

        From: Mikko Nuuttila <bellmeine@yahoo. com>
        To: anthroposophy_ tomorrow@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Tuesday, February 9, 2010, 8:06 AM

        According to Steiner, Mars corresponds to mineralization forces (and he also says we have to beware of the crystallizing element in our dreams (inorganics of Castaneda) and seek flowing qualities in dreaming instead. Mineralization forces bespeak scientific intellect. Aries which stands for Mars looks backwards and Steiner said something about it always looking to the past. I must say I am personally very interested in everything Steiner said is not good for us, I seek crystalline dreaming and he also said pranayama breathing exercises, the occult forces of breath are not for Westerners, but Holy Spirit is properly translated as Holy Breath from Greek (pneuma).

        From: Mikko Nuuttila <bellmeine@yahoo. com>
        To: anthroposophy_ tomorrow@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Monday, February 8, 2010, 11:10 PM

        If Adam was the Garden and it means "red earth" was it Mars, as the Bible also talks about Edom (Mars) in a few highly interesting spots, and this is like ED.EN, also a Sumerian word (I think I am quoting Sitchin).
        Mikko

        From: Kim <kimgm@yahoo. co.uk>
        Subject: [anthroposophy_ tomorrow] Re: Lilith
        To: anthroposophy_ tomorrow@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Monday, February 8, 2010, 10:31 AM

        Take a deep inbreath, and read it again:)

        > Steiner GA273 (from German):
        ---->That means my source is german.
        the etheric body of man is female, seen as Lilith.
        ---->Female for a man and male for a woman, always the opposite of the physical body.

        According to legend, Lilith is Adam's first wife
        ---->Lilith was mans first wife, estherbody+astral body
        ---->when she left man, it meant that physical body+ether body

        and mother of Lucifer
        ---->The astral is born out of the etheric.
        > She is the Ahrimanian spirits in our etheric body, and our work are to purify them...
        ---->In the same way as we have purified the luciferic spirits we shall purify the Ahrimanic, there is a reason Christ looks with love at Ahriman in the sculpture. No being is lost forever. These beings where created at the old Sun and they are at home on Mars. Steiner told of a mission on Mars, remember.

        If you cant accept that Steiner says that Ahrimanian beings are elementals, you don't get any real understanding of the Ahrimanian seen as beings, and that nots necessary, but many questions are not possible to answer without that understanding.
        Kim