Daskalos

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 137 , Jan 3, 2010
      I have just been made aware of a Christian mystic called Daskalos and I have read an interview here and I think he is genuine.
      Here is an interesting snippet on the start of the Christian esoteric stream or church:
      Another Church — the silent church — was established at the time of Jesus. When the apostle John (the one whom Jesus most loved) laid his head on the breast of the God-man at the last supper, and listen to the beating heart of Love expressed (cf. John 13:23). This Church of John - which is also called mystical Christianity, or esoteric Christianity, or Inner Christianity - owns no physical presence in the world, other than in the hearts of human beings. St. John is recognized as the first apostle who followed the path of Christ (of love, wisdom and power) to reach theosis (union with the Godhead). One of the first great Christian mystics Origen (185-232) recognized John's great ascent;
      No one can apprehend the meaning of it [John's Gospel] except he have lain on Jesus' breast and received from Jesus Mary to be his mother also. Such an one must he become who is to be another John, and to have shown to him, like John, by Jesus Himself Jesus as He is. For if Mary, as those declare who with sound mind extol her, had no other son but Jesus, and yet Jesus says to His mother, 'Woman, behold thy son,' and not 'Behold you have this son also,' then He virtually said to her, 'Lo, this is Jesus, whom thou dids't bear.' Is it not the case that every one who is perfect lives himself no longer, but Christ lives in him; and if Christ lives in him, then it is said of him to Mary, 'Behold thy son Christ.'
      Greetings,
      Kim

    • Kim Graae Munch
      Message 137 of 137 , Jan 3, 2010
        Dottie, did you read the interview, it gives a good idea of who and how he was.
        What he said was that Christ was born in John, what also will happen for us when we reach that state. Because Christ was born in John, Maria was the Mother of John, where Maria should be seen as Sophia. And it's of course the same for Magdalene.
        Love,
        Kim

        From: Kim <kimgm@yahoo. co.uk>
        Subject: [anthroposophy_ tomorrow] Daskalos
        To: anthroposophy_ tomorrow@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Sunday, January 3, 2010, 6:06 AM

[...]

        Trænger du til at se det store billede? Kelkoo giver dig gode tilbud på LCD TV!