Sun Spots

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010

      I have found this Sun Spotter which shows the sun activity many years back in time. I found it investigating the extreme low sun spot activity in the last decade which may have had a strong influence on the climate.
      But there could be a spiritual connection also. Einstein was born in the well known year 1879 also within a period of low activity. It could be interesting to see if there is a pattern with other years of importance.

       http://spaceweather.com/glossary/sunspotplotter.htm?PHPSESSID=p4ssc863tkp5mv6u5kbhu9jur2

      Happy New Year,
      Kim