Sita Sings the Blues

  • bradford
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2009
      In Waldorf Education we do the Indian block in the Fifth Grade over the
      Ramayana. It is a terrific story and it happens to engage an insight
      into an actual land bridge from India to Sri Lanka and old Ceylon. But
      the opportunity exists to Watch This Absolutely Terrific film for Free.
      If you are or were a Waldorf teacher or you ever were a Waldorf Student
      and remember our Main Lesson books were filled with the Ramayana tale,
      this is really a special and wonderful piece of sort of SlumDog style
      Millionaire only with terrific animation and music. It is a must See and
      must see Now.

      http://rileybrad.wordpress.com/2009/12/15/sita-sings-the-blues-a-visual-\
      opportunity/