Re: Mr. Chester's geometry

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 14, 2009

      > Elderberries is meant to fund Frank Chester's work and Adriana Koulias' work and workshops and other endeavors that wish to come to fruition that serve mankind.
      >
      > Love,
      > Dottie

      As one of your angels, Dottie, may I suggest that Elderberries fund Elderberries?
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 14, 2009
        Well, it has to fund Elderberries to start but it was started so it could fund the works of Frank and others.

        love to my favorite angel,

        > Elderberries is meant to fund Frank Chester's work and Adriana Koulias' work and workshops and other endeavors that wish to come to fruition that serve mankind.
        >
        > Love,
        > Dottie

        As one of your angels, Dottie, may I suggest that Elderberries fund Elderberries?

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)