Re: Rudolf Steiner Reference Needed

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 12, 2009
      Thanks Val! Lucas found the same lecture, which is online at

      http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/SecSoc_index.html

      I did a search on the word "explosion" instead of "explode," that's why I didn't find it. So GA 93 it is; the title is fascinating, wow what a treasure.

      What's astounding about 1904 is that it's one year BEFORE Einstein published his doctoral thesis in relativity. And this very same year (1904), Steiner predicted nuclear power, which he hoped would not be discovered for a long, long time until humanity had evolved morally. I could use a reference on that lecture too, but it's less urgent. (It may ... See Morehave been referenced by George Unger in "On Nuclear Energy and the Occult Atom," I haven't looked yet.)

      Again thanks,

      Tarjei