Re: Steiner, Plato, Golden Mean and the Fibonacci Series

  • write3chairs
    Message 1 of 85 , Dec 12, 2009
      In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Kim Graae Munch" wrote:

      > Hi Jenny,

      Hi Kim,

      > Then they have cases enough to work with;-)

      more than enough, yes. : )

      > Hope it's going to be interesting, no repetitions of old news in new layout.

      Of course, so much of this is repetitive. These are, after all, the theorists whose ideas make it into the textbooks. What is so cool is getting to actually talk to these people directly. That is the beauty of it, I think, is just being present here.

      > I have tried hard to find references between Fibonacci/Golden mean and the
      > spiritual, but haven't found anything; this is in itself interesting, as
      > there of course are a connection.
      > Awaiting a Report;-)

      The name of this conference is The Evolution of Psychotherapy and it is mostly interesting just to watch that happening and to be a part of it.

      I hope you like the picture I posted on your FB page!

      Love,
      Jenny

      > Love, Kim
    • val2160
      Message 85 of 85 , Jan 14, 2010

        > Sounds easy right Val....I know...so okay here's what goes through my mind.....
        >
        > Kale is hard and not really pliable it seems to me.

        Hence the lemon juice-sort of softens it up a bit.

        >I just saw it at whole foods and even had a taste and I think it did too have cranberries...so, I see they cut it in long strips. and to me it is still hard looking but WF's did not look hard.

        Probably the key is small pieces. My kids call this the spikey lettuce salad since no one has figured out(yet)that it is kale and I do serve it with pretty large pieces.

        >And then the cranberries...are they candied, or not candied ????

        Dried, not fresh or frozen.

        >and then the tomoatoes are they cut in slices or are they diced or are they triangled???? I can get the oil and then the pepper and the pine nuts...but how does the kale not look like hard and so green green....its not like Chard which is flexible....well in any case I think I shall try this tomorrow if you tell me what kind of cranberries to get and how i should slice the kale and the tomatoes...and .... well I think I can do this, at least I am going to try.

        You can do the tomatoes anyway you want-sometimes I use little grape tomatoes-sometimes I dice them up. I think this salad could be experimented with to make it your own (if you like it). I've done different things with it-put carmelized walnuts in it instead of pine nuts,fe.

        > What else you got? d

        The usual suspects-there is the baby spinach, beet, red onion, goat cheese one that's always good. You don't see much with kale though.