Re: Elderberries

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 67 , Dec 11, 2009
      > A gentleman just joined as a fan at the elderberries page and he looked like he was in a hottub and that made me think of you!!! I don't know why:) and I t hought immediately of you and thought to issue a warning:)

      Yeah, that's me.

      > Thanks Frank, 'love I guess' I mean what's that supposed to mean? Didn't we already make an agreement that in the next life Imma have to chase your mini skirt self around trying to guard your virtues? If that's not love I don't know what is!
      >
      > Love,
      > Dottie
      > and thanks

      Fine and dandy, Dottie, as long as your chastity vow doesn't extend into our next incarnation(s). In that case,
      (real) Love,

      http://www.majorspoilers.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/hackslash.jpg
      Frank

    • Jo Selsjord
      Message 67 of 67 , Aug 23, 2010
        Oh Dottie,

        Hadn't I already been an admirer, your sketch of life at Elderberries
        would surely have captured my heart (as in fact it did - once again).

        Discreetly heartwrenching, with ample nourishment for postmeditation and
        extremely present in your desciptive prowess.

        Your refuge seems to be a haven and asylum also to the inane; I could
        well spend som time at Elderberries, I think . . .

        My respect(s),

        JoS