Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Elderberries

    Message 1 of 67 , Dec 11, 2009
      Frank, the mc of the comedy 'Get Lucky Tonight' show is my friend and she agreed that the comics had to be clean...a real stretch here in Hollywood, or maybe everywhere I guess, and last week as she was mcing the show instead of the young man who usually has the task, she pulled apart her top and revealed her brassiere....it was green. And I just stood behind the counter with my mouth hitting the floor and unable to speak for a minute....and the anthros were busting up and then the next comic came on and I was still just standing there unable to move when he asked if he could use a certain word, he hollared out 'is this...can I use this word' and I just looked at them all and said 'Im sorry but Becca just showed her brassiere! and it seems all bets are off' I mean holy cow Frank! I imagine she could get points because it was 'green' I don't know...whew.

      A gentleman just joined as a fan at the elderberries page and he looked like he was in a hottub and that made me think of you!!! I don't know why:) and I t hought immediately of you and thought to issue a warning:)

      Thanks Frank, 'love I guess' I mean what's that supposed to mean? Didn't we already make an agreement that in the next life Imma have to chase your mini skirt self around trying to guard your virtues? If that's not love I don't know what is!

      Love,
      Dottie
      and thanks

      Message 67 of 67 , Aug 23, 2010
        Oh Dottie,

        Hadn't I already been an admirer, your sketch of life at Elderberries
        would surely have captured my heart (as in fact it did - once again).

        Discreetly heartwrenching, with ample nourishment for postmeditation and
        extremely present in your desciptive prowess.

        Your refuge seems to be a haven and asylum also to the inane; I could
        well spend som time at Elderberries, I think . . .

        My respect(s),

        JoS