Re: Elderberries

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 67 , Dec 11, 2009

      > Okay Friends! anyone wanting to join Elderberries as a friend must be wearing CLOTHES. Frank!
      >
      > Whew,

      If you check out the current issue of SCR http://southerncrossreview.org you'll notice that the cover gal has CLOTHES, Dottie. In fact too much clothes. I've already gotten a bunch of complaints from art (sic) loving anthropops and other degenerates, so next issue back to NO CLOTHES. Hey, that's an idea, you could offer a strip show at Elderberries - only vegans of course, even though they're too skinny. But what the hell, you could use it as proof of the weight-loss benefits of a vegan diet. Btw, I'm sending you a check for $100 (dollars, not pesos) - with one condition: that you use it for the restaurant (which I'll never see) and *not* to pay off those boring anthropop lecturers.
      Love (I guess),
      Frank

      > "If there is something more powerful than destiny, this must be the human being who bears destiny unshaken." Rudolf Steiner

    • Jo Selsjord
      Message 67 of 67 , Aug 23, 2010
        Oh Dottie,

        Hadn't I already been an admirer, your sketch of life at Elderberries
        would surely have captured my heart (as in fact it did - once again).

        Discreetly heartwrenching, with ample nourishment for postmeditation and
        extremely present in your desciptive prowess.

        Your refuge seems to be a haven and asylum also to the inane; I could
        well spend som time at Elderberries, I think . . .

        My respect(s),

        JoS