The Fifth Chamber of the Human Heart

  • bradford
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2009
      Some of my friends and of course this site spent a good deal of energy
      and time presenting some truly wonderful insights into Frank Chester's
      work. The discovery of such a dynamic super form, that is really a Time
      Kaleidoscope that is an organ for the higher perception of the Etheric
      Christ and the higher Devachan streams of light and the general term,
      human conscience, have done a wonderful deed.

      I pay my respects by offering this contribution, in full agreement with
      the contributions of all the many Spiritual Science students who have a
      burning interest in becoming receptive to the streaming forces of the
      Etheric Christ, so that we can an developing organ of perception in our
      tracking and in our nourishment of soul forces and courage which we will
      desperately need to see us through.

      My contribution here:
      http://rileybrad.wordpress.com/2009/12/09/heart/