Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Elderberries

    Message 1 of 67 , Dec 10, 2009
      Dottie Zold
      6621 Emmet Terrace
      Los Angeles CA 90068

      I'm giving my address as the mailman will slide it under the door at Elderberries if I am not there. I think its safer in my home box. If anyone is able to donate or make a loan the check can be made out to Elderberries....whew, d

      Message 67 of 67 , Aug 23, 2010
        Oh Dottie,

        Hadn't I already been an admirer, your sketch of life at Elderberries
        would surely have captured my heart (as in fact it did - once again).

        Discreetly heartwrenching, with ample nourishment for postmeditation and
        extremely present in your desciptive prowess.

        Your refuge seems to be a haven and asylum also to the inane; I could
        well spend som time at Elderberries, I think . . .

        My respect(s),

        JoS