Elderberries

  • DB
    Message 1 of 67 , Dec 10, 2009
      Dottie...exactly what or how much do you need?

      lv,
      Deborah
    • Jo Selsjord
      Message 67 of 67 , Aug 23, 2010
        Oh Dottie,

        Hadn't I already been an admirer, your sketch of life at Elderberries
        would surely have captured my heart (as in fact it did - once again).

        Discreetly heartwrenching, with ample nourishment for postmeditation and
        extremely present in your desciptive prowess.

        Your refuge seems to be a haven and asylum also to the inane; I could
        well spend som time at Elderberries, I think . . .

        My respect(s),

        JoS