Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Elderberries

    Message 1 of 85 , Dec 10, 2009
      Oh and I just started a little facebook page, whew...d

      From: write3chairs <write3chairs@...>
      Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Steiner, Plato, Golden Mean and the Fibonacci Series
      To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 6:21 AM

      Kim, this is all fascinating. I am glad you shared it. After reading about the Fibonacci triangle and then seeing the diagram of it, my mind went immediately to a triangle at the entrance to the Anaheim convention center, which is right next door to the hotel where I am staying this week. I will take a photo of it today and show you what I mean.

      A gigantic psychotherapy conference is going on there now. About 7,500 people are expected to attend. Imagine all those therapists under one roof. (Terrifying.) So far, it is going quite well. Am going to listen to Dr. Andrew Weil speak this morning.

      As Mike would say, more will be revealed.  : )

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:

    • val2160
      Message 85 of 85 , Jan 14, 2010
        > Sounds easy right Val....I know...so okay here's what goes through my mind.....
        > Kale is hard and not really pliable it seems to me.

        Hence the lemon juice-sort of softens it up a bit.

        >I just saw it at whole foods and even had a taste and I think it did too have cranberries...so, I see they cut it in long strips. and to me it is still hard looking but WF's did not look hard.

        Probably the key is small pieces. My kids call this the spikey lettuce salad since no one has figured out(yet)that it is kale and I do serve it with pretty large pieces.

        >And then the cranberries...are they candied, or not candied ????

        Dried, not fresh or frozen.

        >and then the tomoatoes are they cut in slices or are they diced or are they triangled???? I can get the oil and then the pepper and the pine nuts...but how does the kale not look like hard and so green green....its not like Chard which is flexible....well in any case I think I shall try this tomorrow if you tell me what kind of cranberries to get and how i should slice the kale and the tomatoes...and .... well I think I can do this, at least I am going to try.

        You can do the tomatoes anyway you want-sometimes I use little grape tomatoes-sometimes I dice them up. I think this salad could be experimented with to make it your own (if you like it). I've done different things with it-put carmelized walnuts in it instead of pine nuts,fe.
        > What else you got? d

        The usual suspects-there is the baby spinach, beet, red onion, goat cheese one that's always good. You don't see much with kale though.