Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Mr. Dugan and Ms. Winters

    Message 1 of 173 , Nov 25, 2009
      Doctors doing studies. One of them in the last year on Oprah Winfrey. Pretty interesting that little by little these things are becoming known. Not only that but to hear regular conversations of people 'thinking' instead of repeating, we find the same considerations when talking about the heart and its functions. Suddenly it is making more sense to people in general that maybe its not just a pump when taking into consideration what came first, the chicken or the egg. Doctors following the embryo are beginning to verfy little by little Rudolf Steiner's considerations from over a hundred years ago when they didn't have the equipment they do now.

      All good things Peter,

      Message 173 of 173 , Nov 25, 2009