Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] future yoga and Ahriman

    Message 1 of 39 , Oct 10, 2009
      And friends, I was thinking that engaging in this work of breathing in Light we are working with the transformed Thinking Feeling and Willing....in The Effects of Esoteric Development the importance of getting to this point where the Thinking Feeling and Willing separate and then are transformed seems to be of the Light in a way and maybe, although I haven't thought about this, it also works directly with the Warmth and the Life as for in order to have this occur, where these three separate and then the I has to take hold of them within, we have had to have transformed all three into the ability to work with the spiritual beings consciously. And that is kinda like a future Yoga in a way and then Kriya Yoga, can be seen to be striving towards the Light through thinking versus through breathing physically...yes the breathing Light is through the Thinking and the Willing and the Feeling, all towards the higher worlds.

      All good things,

      From: Mikko Nuuttila <bellmeine@...>
      To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, October 9, 2009, 8:41 PM

      Steiner says the yoga of the future will be detached from the senses and in the realm of pure thought.
      Isn't this somewhat like the definition of Ahrimanic clairvoyance by him, where you for instance see the structure of the atom as an exercise in thinking without physically being able to view it? I saw the connection this morning after a night's sleep.
      Is this connection coincidental, for Steiner does not really advocate Ahriman?
      On the other hand, we must be able to learn to deal with Him, which is taking him in by showing astonishment at His achievements to maintain a natural balance between forces, it is said.
      Mikko

    • Kim Graae Munch
      Message 39 of 39 , Oct 31, 2009
        Message
        Hi Federico,

        I know that, but you have in reality two interior meetings: The lower meeting between the astral body and the etheric body (Anima/Animus), they join again as they have been before. The other are where the Consciousness soul (Sophia) joins with Manas, which should be what he means.

        Kim