future yoga and Ahriman

  • Mikko Nuuttila
    Message 1 of 39 , Oct 9, 2009
      Steiner says the yoga of the future will be detached from the senses and in the realm of pure thought.
      Isn't this somewhat like the definition of Ahrimanic clairvoyance by him, where you for instance see the structure of the atom as an exercise in thinking without physically being able to view it? I saw the connection this morning after a night's sleep.
      Is this connection coincidental, for Steiner does not really advocate Ahriman?
      On the other hand, we must be able to learn to deal with Him, which is taking him in by showing astonishment at His achievements to maintain a natural balance between forces, it is said.
      Mikko

    • Kim Graae Munch
      Message 39 of 39 , Oct 31, 2009
        Message
        Hi Federico,

        I know that, but you have in reality two interior meetings: The lower meeting between the astral body and the etheric body (Anima/Animus), they join again as they have been before. The other are where the Consciousness soul (Sophia) joins with Manas, which should be what he means.

        Kim