Olive Whicher's Sunspace?

  • Mikko Nuuttila
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2009
      Hi!
      I mentioned in a post how Steiner said that yoga in the future will occur in the realm of pure thought detached from materialistic thought.
      Dottie compared this to the Sun.
      I've been meaning to ask, has anyone read Olive Whicher's Sunspace and what is it all about? I've yet got to acquire the book and read it.
      I already tried to post this message twice but it didn't appear to go through. Hope I have luck this time.
      Mikko
      greetings from Finland
      you know Steiner said that Hebrew and Finnish are the most ancient languages on earth, and I wish to be able to shed more light on my discoveries as I did on Tarot (taru=tale in Finnish). Also if you like to discuss Kalevala I'm somewhat learned in the subject.