: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] why "racist to the core?"

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7 12:06 PM
      ] why "racist to the core?"

      ----- Original Message -----
      : Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] why "racist to the core?"

      Hi Tarjei, you wrote:

      "Cosmic evolution as an intellectual idea plays a very peripheral role in
      Anthroposophy, and race plays no role at all."

      In that case, you can rest easy, because you and I are not talking about the same thing. What I call anthroposophy is based squarely on Rudolf Steiner's post-1901 writings and lectures, not on angels and so forth.

      Uhu!!!
      Hey can someone tell me WHERE Steiner talked about "angels and so forth" BEFORE 1901 ???

      A.
       (  Psst. people,   this guy who pretends to teach us what is anthroposophy and what is not, is quite ignorant about the matter....  )

      .

      Peter

      Mit schönen Grüßen von Yahoo! Mail.
      Mit dem Yahoo! Messenger können Sie Freunde noch schneller erreichen!