XVI. THE FOUR FUNDAMENTALS

  • christmichaelsophia
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22 1:02 PM
      Beinsa Douno, The Master Speaks
      Compiled by Georgi Radev (1900 - 1940). Translated in 1970 by Ernestina Staleva

      XVI. THE FOUR FUNDAMENTALS

      There are four things which man must always keep in mind:

      God created the earth so that men might be good.

      God created water so that men might be pure.

      God created air so that men might think rightly.

      God created light that men might walk on the right path.

      Man attains true life in four ways: by way of earth, by way of water, by way of air and by way of light.

      Man cannot attain true life if he is not good. You may ask: "How can man be good? How can man do good?"

      Good is not done. Man must walk on the path of the good. He must always walk.

      Man cannot attain true life if he is not pure. Water will make him pure. Water is a good bearer of life.

      If man breathes air, he will learn to think rightly.

      Walking on the path of light, man will learn to read the great book of God.

      But it is not enough for man only to walk on that path he must learn to read, in order to know what light brings to him.

      Light - this is a letter sent by God.

      Men look at the world and understand nothing.

      Light is a letters!There is something to be read every day. And if man does not read, he remains ignorant.

      The advanced soul is the soul that is good. It knows why the earth was created. The advanced soul is the soul that is pure - it knows why water was created. The advanced soul is the soul that thinks rightly - it knows why air was created. The advanced soul is the soul that walks on the right path. It knows why light was created.

      And if men are evil, it is because they do not know why the earth was created. They are evil because they do not know why the water was created. They are evil because they do not know why the air was created. They are evil because they do not know why the light was created.

      They live on the earth but they are not good.

      They drink water but they are not pure.

      They breathe air but they do not think rightly.

      They have light but they do not walk on the right path.

      And then men ask: "Why did God create the world?" or "What shall we do?"

      If anyone should ask you this, you may answer him: "Be good!" And then? "Be pure!" And after this? "Think rightly!" And last? "Walk on the right path and learn to read!"

      If you are good, the earth is yours.

      If you are pure, the water is yours.

      If you think rightly, the air is yours.

      If you walk on the right path, the light is yours.

      I ask then: Can a man who has all these things be poor?

      Only the good people will inherit the earth The evil people will fall behind and will be exhausted. They will not benefit from the earth, nor from the water, nor from the air, nor from the light. Indeed, can a sick, weak man work? Only the good man, the pure man, the man who thinks rightly and walks on the right path can work.

      At present, evil still governs the earth, but that is temporary. There was a time when animals possessed and governed the earth. Now it is governed by the animal-man. But the time is coming and has come when "the meek shall inherit the earth" and shall govern it.

      The true man is the good man. And the good man, the pure man, the man who thinks rightly and walks on the right path, is the strong men. He is the man born of God. Can the man born of God and living in Him be weak?

      Man must be born of God, not simply believe in God. Faith is only a path towards love. And Love is an inner tie with Him who has begotten you.

      If you wish to be strong, serve God! Through serving God, man acquires strength in life. This is the only way in which you can become a truly strong man in life.

      Men ask: "Is there a God or not ?" As long as you eat bread, there is God. God is in the bread. As long as you drink water, there is God. God is in the water. As long as you breathe air, there is God. God is in the air. As long as you perceive light, there is God. God is in the light.

      If you do not believe in the Divine which is hidden within the things with which you are connected, how will you find God elsewhere?

      Remember: If you seek God outside, you will find the earth. If you seek God outside, you will find the water, the air, the light. And if you do not eat the bread that the earth gives you, death awaits you! If you do not drink the water, you will die of thirst. If you do not breathe the air, you will suffocate. If you do not perceive the light, you will become blind and stumble through life.

      Some people complain that their brothers do not accept them. Remember that there are brothers in the world who represent the good. If you are not good, they will not accept you. There are brothers who represent purity. If you are not pure, they will not accept you. There are brothers of right thought. If you do not think rightly, they will not accept you. There are brothers of light. If you do not understand the light, if you are not learning, they will not accept you.

      Therefore, I say: "Become good and they will accept you. Become pure and they will accept you. Begin to think rightly and they will accept you. Begin to learn and they will accept you. Who will not accept a rich man whose purse is full? But whoever goes around begging will be given a piece of bread and will then be chased away."

      Do not ask if men are good. The important thing is that you be good. The important thing is whether God's deeds are good, whether that which He has created is good. And it is good. Do not ask whether men are pure. The important thing is that you be pure. The important thing is that which God created - the water - is pure! I speak of the living earth and the living water - not of ordinary earth and water.

      Do not ask whether men think rightly. The important thing is that the air you breathe manifests the Divine thought.

      Do not ask whether men walk on the right path. The important thing is that you walk in the light and on the right path.

      Because we live and move in God, He is constantly observing us. He secretly observes how good we are, how pure we are, whether we think rightly and whether we walk in the right path. Nothing is hidden from His eye, but He is always silent. And when God is silent, He is sending us suffering. When God speaks, He is giving us joy. If you suffer, God is silent. If you rejoice, God speaks.

      Whoever wishes to serve God, to see Him on earth, should know that he is standing before Him when he takes bread. A sacred feeling should pass through him because the bread is upon his table.

      Only the good man has the right to eat. Only the pure man has the right to drink water. Only he who thinks has the right to breathe the air. And only he who walks on the right path, has the right to perceive light.

      When he recognizes all these things, he will see that everything created by God is good and his soul will be full of joy.

      And when the soul of man is full of joy, he already understands God, he is in communion with Him.

      The awakened souls must work and rely on God, so that He may bless their good upon the earth where they live. They must believe that God will give them the purity that is hidden within the living water. The ordinary water is simply the garment of the living water.

      We have come to earth to reveal the knowledge that God is always kind and good and that we must be like Him. He is pure end holy and we must be like Him. He always thinks rightly and we must think as He does. He constantly reveals Himself through the Light so that we may walk on the right path.

      Be good, be pure, think rightly, walk on the right path, learn the paths of God and you will receive God's blessing.