RE: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Pythagoras and the Feminine

    Message 1 of 50 , Sep 19, 2009
      Oh Kim! thank you. You know I wanted to find that Pythagoras so I could see what the tablet is that is at his foot. I think its upside down...can you see what it is?

      Thank you so much for the link...I was wanting to type out the pages of the third initiation but just couldn't make the time and now here it is for everyone to read...thank you so much.

      All good things,

      Message 50 of 50 , Sep 24, 2009
        Hi Val, I didn't realize this was your contribution and now understand what you were talking about in relations to 'not having been signed in'. Pardon me to you and Mr. Hale.

        All good things,
        Dottie