Job * Zarathustra * Three Kings *

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2009
      Hey Friends,

      Well, I had cause to look for something again and I found myself just deciding to check out the appendixes at the back of this incredible bible....although truth be told I am realizing it is pretty anti female as everything that has to do with finding the mystery of the feminine they say 'disregard what these pagans/heathens say':) oh boy... and I know the mystery so I know they are trying to stop it from coming forth, blatently...but that's all good...in any case...

      Job. Now, an interesting note on Job is that a final portion is missing from all of the books! And then it says to check on page 666! for the reference to what they are saying is an interesting note....okay.

      So, check out the language and see what is inspired as what I am finding is Zarathustra and the Three Kings or Wisemen whoever it was that was there when the Solomon Jesus was born. If we look at the beginning of Job we find that God says in

      Job 8: "And the Lord said unto Satan, 'Hast thou considered My servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? "

      Appendix: 62

      " The Septuagint Endiing of the Book of Job"

      " In the Septuagint translation of the Old Testament into Greek, there is a long subscription. A similar subscription is found in the Arabic Version. It professes to e taken out of the 'Syriac book' ; but there is nothing to be found of it in the Syriac Version as published in Waltons' Polyglot..

      It was doubtless written in B.C. It is interesting, especially when compared with the notes on p. 666, but what authority there is for it is not stated.

      The last verse of Job (42,17), "And Job died, an old man, and full of days," reads on as follows:

      "And it is written that he will rise again with those whom the Lord raises up.

      "This man is described in teh Syriac book as dwelling in the land of Ausis, on the borders of Idumea and Arabia: and his name before was Johab; and having taken an Arabian wife, he begat a son whose name was Ennon. He himself was the son of hsi father Zara, a son of the sones of Essau, and of his mother Bosorrha, so that he was the fifth from Abraham. And these  were the kings who reigned in Edom, which country he also ruled over. First Balak the son of Beor (Zippor), and the name of his city was Dennaba. After Balak, Johab, who is called Job: and after him, Asom who was governor out of the country of Theman; and after him Adad, the son of Barad, that destroyed Madiam in the plan of Moab; and the name of his city was Gethaim. And the friends that came to him were Eliphaz of the sons of Esau, king of Themanites, Baldad sovereign of the Saucheans, Sophar, king of the Mineans."

      Dottie: Now, whew, checking on page 666 which is the introduction to Job we find this:

      "But, if Job was the son of Issachar (Gen. 46, 13) then we have a clue that may help us to a decision of both.

      It is better to keep within the Bible itself for the settlement of its problems; and to treat teh whole Book as the context of its parts.

      There is no reason why Job should not be the son of Issachar, and no better evidence is forthcoming for a different view.

      The three friends of Job were descendants of Esau; they would therefore be contemporaries.

      Eliphah, of Teman, in Idumea, was a son of Esau, and had a son called Teman, from whom his country tooks its name (Gen. 36. 10, 11). It was noted for its 'wise men' (Jer. 49. 7); and is mentioned with Edom (Amos 1. 11, 12). Compare Jer. 25. 23, where both are connected with Buz, the brother of Uz (Gen. 22. 21).

      Bildad the Shubite. Shuah was the sixth son of Abraham by Keturah (Gen.. 25. 2); and is mentioned in connection with Esau, Edom, and Teman (Jer. 49. 8)

      Zophar the Naamathite. Nammah (now Na aneh, six miles sout of Lod, in the lowlands of Judah).

      If Job was the son of Issachar (Gen. 46. 13), he would have gone down to Egpyt with his father.

      Isaachar was forth at 'the going down to Egypt'. (See Ap. 50. III, p.52)

      If Job was the third son (Gen. 46. 13) he would have been about twenty at that time (1706 B.C.)

      We are told that he lived 140 years after his 'double blessing (42. 10). If that 'double' blessing included length of years, then his age would have been 70 + 140 = 210) (i.e. three seventies of years). His lifetime would be from 1726-1516) B.C.

      According to this, he was born the year after Jospeh was sold, and died 119 years after the death of Joseph (in 1635 B.C.) When Joseph died, Job was ninety one. If his 'double' blessing did include lenght of yers then his affliction took place twenty one years previously, when he was seventy. His removal from Egypt to UZ must therefore have taken place still earlier.
       When Job died (1516 B.C.) Moses was fifty five, and had been in Midian fifteen years (twenty five years before Exodus).

      This would account for Job being a worshipper of the God of Abraham, and explains how Moses could have been the author of the book, and perhaps and eye and ear witness of the events recorded in Midian. If so, the time has come (as Dr. Stier fortodl and hoped) when this book would be regarded as 'the Porch of the Sanctuary" ; and when this 'fundamental wisdom of original revelation will cease to ascribed, as it now is by some of the best, to a later poet in Israel".    "

      Dottie: Okay, I think we have Zarathustra in here and I think also we have the Three Kings.

      All good things,

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2009
        Oh boy! in the lineage of the Mathew Jesus, the Solomon Jesus, we find the prostitutes...I never really paid much attention to where these gals were but now I know...but interestingly enough, if we follow the consideration that in Job we also find Zarathustra we can consider the 'twin sons' of Thamar (Tamar). d

        Son of Tamar
        According to the Book of Genesis, Zerah was the son of Tamar and of Judah, and was the twin of Pharez.[13] The text argues that he was called Zerah because he had stuck his hand out before being born, and the midwife had tied a scarlet thread;[14] although all other biblical uses of the word zerah translate as sunrise, here the name is implied to derive from the colour of the thread - scarlet - which is similar to the initial colour of sunrise.
        According to biblical scholars, the birth narrative here is an eponymous aetiological myth concerning the ethnological relationship between parts of the tribe of Judah.[8][15] The narrative would be more appropriate for describing the birth of Shuni (שוני), one of the sons that the Bible later attributes to Gad,[16] since the word used for scarlet is shani (שני); in addition, the bible also identifies Zerah as the name of the founder of one of the Simeonite clans.[17]