Revelations and Christ

    Message 1 of 90 , Sep 6, 2009
      Hey Friends,

      I am looking at the Revelations and the work of the Priest book and found the concept that Satan wants to make the Mystery of Golgotha ineffective in chapter 18. And I found myself thinking how it is said that in the anthro circles so little of Christ is mentioned, and actually hear that many don't find this the most important element of Rudolf Steiner's work....as if Christ is not really needed for the task they find themselves in at this time: self development.

      So, I found myself again in Chapter 10 and came upon this:

      "Let us think of this quite graphically: He bears a name that he alone understands. how can we participate in this name? This name must gain some meaning for us, it must be able to live in us. How can this come about? When the being who understands this name becomes one with our own self, then within us this being will understand the name and with him we shall understand too, for then with him in us we shall always be conscious of 'Christ in us'.

      He alone understands the things that are connected with his being, but it is in us that he understands them; and the light that streams out in us through his understanding - because in us, in our own being he becomes this light - this gives the insight of the Christ-Being in our own self. It becomes an indwelling insight, an insight that dwells within the human being."
      Dottie: And this got me to thinking about how the most intelligent people are the targets of these Satan forces. Without Christ its as if they believe in their own intelligence....this is the forces of Satan working in man to pull him away from this earthly evolution. Michael's Intelligence is Christ imbued there is no separation between the two in relations to the task of the higher beings.

      Rudolf Steiner also shares about the picture of Revelation 19,11.
      "On a white horse there rides towards him a power about whom the apocalyptist speaks, and by the way he speaks he shows that he bears the trichotomy of the Godhead not only in his understanding, in his intellect, but also in his whole human being. The way he speaks shows how he knows with his whole soul that the three Persons are three forms of One God and that if you go beyond the physical world you cannot speak of the one or of the other, for they merge into each other. Placed into the physical world, however, the picture shows three Persons, so that we have to distinguish between the Father God, who is at the foundation of all natural facts including those that work into human nature, the Son God, who has to do with all that leads into freedom of soul experience, and the Spirit God, who lives in a spiritual, cosmic order that is far away from nature, entirely foreign to nature. Here on the physical plane these three Persons appear thus sharply differentiated. "

      All good things,

    • Kim
      Message 90 of 90 , Sep 16, 2009
        The second Deed of Christ were in the start of Atlantis, connected with
        Enoch/Michael and the Luciferic spirits cast down on Earth, and the
        third deed at the end of Atlantis, with Abraham/Shekinah where
        Ahrimanian spirits were let loose. In 1879 there was another 'up-cast'
        of Ahrimanian spirits when the New Michael became Archangel.
        Kim

        <dottie_z@...> wrote:

        > Oh is that what you mean when you say 'the deeds of Christ' I wasn't
        sure what you were referring to and I kept not asking...as I thought it
        had something to do with the forty days in the desert and his rebuking
        of Lucifer and Ahriman...d

        > "If there is something more powerful than destiny, this must be the
        human being who bears destiny unshaken." Rudolf Steiner

        Sister Soul
        > To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
        > Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 9:52 PM
        >

        > The Deeds of Christ?
        > Kim
        >
        > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, dottie zold dottie_z@
        wrote:

        > > Right but Christ works through Sophia each time he encountered the
        world I think Rudolf Steiner shares....and I think he mentions 3 such
        occurrances.....I am not thinking this is one of them but I do not know