Companion Bible and the mysteries

    Message 1 of 90 , Sep 5, 2009
      Hey Friends, I think yall should find a used book store and see if you can't find a Companion Bibleby Kregel Publications. It is an incredible incredible bible that seems to me is outing the mysteries so plainly: all the points that Christians deny are in the reference sections of each portion of the chapters....it is absolutely incredible...so here I am looking for Peter in John and I open up to the infamous John 11:1...and I see this little reference about the fact that its the first time in the New Testament that Eleazar occurs in it specifically.. I didn't know that. In any case when I check the reference it leads me to Exodus 6:23 and guess whose family is there: Aarons and guess what, there is an Elisheba....low we find Moses at this time period of Golgotha but you never hear about Aaron nor really Miriam, sister of Moses and Aaron.  But how we were looking for Elijah and then Elisha it seems to me we can almost find the Grail family right here in this passage:

      Exodus 6:23

      And Aaron took him Elisheba, daughter of Amminadab, sister of Nashon, to wife; and she bare him Nadab, and Abilu, Eleazar, and Ithamar.

      and further down:

      Exodus 6:25-27

      25: And Eleazar Aarons' son took him one of the daughters of Putiel to wife; and she bare him Phinehas; these are the heads of the fathers of the Levites according to their families.

      26: These are that Aaron and Moses, to whom the Lord said, 'Bring out the children of Israel from the land of Egypt according to their armies.

      27:  These  are they which spake to Pharoah king of Egypt, to bring out the children of Israel from Egypt: these are that Moses and Aaron.

      Considering that Rudolf Steiner brought forth karma and reincarnation as a fundamental necessity for man I think its good to consider how these families moved through the ages and where we find ourselves among them. There is a connecting line directly and as we find them we also find our own foundation. Well, anyway, I think these things are interesting...and why don't we hear that Miriam, sister of these two brothers, married? What's up with that! Whew.

    • Kim
      Message 90 of 90 , Sep 16, 2009
        The second Deed of Christ were in the start of Atlantis, connected with
        Enoch/Michael and the Luciferic spirits cast down on Earth, and the
        third deed at the end of Atlantis, with Abraham/Shekinah where
        Ahrimanian spirits were let loose. In 1879 there was another 'up-cast'
        of Ahrimanian spirits when the New Michael became Archangel.
        Kim

        <dottie_z@...> wrote:

        > Oh is that what you mean when you say 'the deeds of Christ' I wasn't
        sure what you were referring to and I kept not asking...as I thought it
        had something to do with the forty days in the desert and his rebuking
        of Lucifer and Ahriman...d

        > "If there is something more powerful than destiny, this must be the
        human being who bears destiny unshaken." Rudolf Steiner

        Sister Soul
        > To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
        > Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 9:52 PM
        >

        > The Deeds of Christ?
        > Kim
        >
        > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, dottie zold dottie_z@
        wrote:

        > > Right but Christ works through Sophia each time he encountered the
        world I think Rudolf Steiner shares....and I think he mentions 3 such
        occurrances.....I am not thinking this is one of them but I do not know