RE: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Christ and the world teachers - Zarathustra, Buddha, Moses

    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 25, 2009
      In a way they needed each other or were for each other....This was one of the secret pains he shared with his Solomon Mary....that Her voice could not be heard any longer....I am not sure if Rudolf Steiner says she ascends but Sergei definitely does....it is a very powerful appendix he has on this subject specifically and I have to keep taking it line by line...it is living in me as a question really as I can't seem to seperate or understand these three in there selves: Shekinah, Bat Kol, and Anthroposophia as well as the Three Marys because they are all so interelated.....but someone who is more knowledeable than I can surely be able to put them into their time periods and in fact I am sure Adri or Sergei has already done this but I am at variances with a few thoughts and they too seem to differ on the subject as well....and that is a good thing as it shows independant thinking....I have a slightly different understanding but not one I can actually put into a thought only into a question....

      From: kimgm <kimgm@yahoo. co.uk>
      To: anthroposophy_ tomorrow@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, August 24, 2009, 11:19 PM

      Hi Dottie,
      Spiritually seen we are seven layered, with the mineral body as the
      lowest and the Ego as the central layer with our consciousness. The gods
      are also seven layered, defined by the lowest layer and their
      consciousness in the middle layer. Thats the reason for the double
      meaning of Shekinah.

      What makes things a little difficult in relation to the old testament
      are the raise in the higher hierarchies in 1879.

      I have read the fifth gospel some time ago but can't remember Bat Kol.

      Regards,
      Kim

      --- In anthroposophy_ tomorrow@ yahoogroups. com, dottie zold
      <dottie_z@...> wrote:

      > Hey Kim,
      >
      > The Rabbi's understand that the one they carried forth in the fire was
      the Shekinah, also known as God's Glory, and Cloud of Glory and God's
      Peace. They also understand the Shekinah as the higher soul in essence
      of man...which is why the earthly woman, who also represents the
      Shekinah within, is understood as the 'competition' against the heavenly
      which is where we have the wigs come in as well as where the Church has
      the women as abominations compared to the Shekinah and beg man not to be
      seduced by the makeup etc. and why the admonish women not to compete
      with the heavenly Shekinah basically.

      > Rudolf Steiner speaks of the Bat Kol in The Fifth Gospel. Have you
      read this book?

      > In some form we can see her as the Chokma from a heavenly stance but
      on an earthly fallen stance, see her as Shekinah maybe....beings that we
      understand the term of Wisdom has built her house etc. in Proverbs,
      relating to Chokma yet who is considered on the male side of the fence
      if we have to say it that way, but the Shekinah who receives from above
      and then dispences below to the human world....but also Kim, and I am
      just recalling this as I havent really looked at this in a while, we
      also have the Malkuth....see this is where it gets tricky....Malkuth,
      Shekinah, Bat Kol....these three are the feminine elements here on earth
      also considered a part of the Heavenly Sophia....so this is really the
      thread that needs to be considered.

      > All good things,
      > Dottie
      >
      > "If there is something more powerful than destiny, this must be the
      human being who bears destiny unshaken." Rudolf Steiner

      Michael II/Shekinah/ Sophia, and Buddha to Adam/John B.
      > It's difficult to see any difference between Bat Kol and Shekinah.
      Have they been mentioned together in old scriptures or by Steiner?