RE: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] The Female Mysteries

  • Kim Graae Munch
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2009
      Message
      Hi Dottie,
      I think the key word is love, and thats something which is not invented by man, and without that we are going further and further down in the Ahrimanian hell, only love can save man from that hell, and I believe that's the role of woman, and I think all the woman lib we have seen is an attempt to find out how, as it can't continue the way it has, but one by one some find out.
      Regards,
      Kim

      From: kimgm <kimgm@yahoo. co.uk>
      Subject: [anthroposophy_ tomorrow] The Female Mysteries
      To: anthroposophy_ tomorrow@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, August 24, 2009, 7:10 AM

      There have been talked a lot about why the female mystery have been hidden, and I think it's because it's yet to come.

      Beinsa Douno have written this:

      The woman is the last Creation of God. Each subsequent Creation is more elevated than the former. God created the plants and the animals before man, and so man is more elevated than the plants and the animals. For the same reason, Eve remains more elevated than man - Adam.
      I think it was the task of the male to take man down into the physical world, and that has been the reason why we haven't heard much to the female mystery. But I think it's now the female which shall show the way up from the physical again.

      The problem are for woman to find out how; they have used a lot of time trying to be better than men in the masculine 'game', and have gone wild:

      Today the woman is regarded as a being who needs a man to look after her. I say: this is not a woman; this is a disabled person in a hospital. According to me, a woman is that one who saves the world; a woman is that one who holds the keys to Life; a woman is that one through whom the great and mighty power of that Love which bears Life is manifested. Therefore, the salvation of the world will come through the woman and not through the man.[BD]
      He is one of the few who is pointing forward regarding the feminine mysteries, everybody else try to find the mysteries in the past.

      Virgin of the World