Re: Star Trek TOS: The Sun and the Son

  • eltrigal78
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 20, 2009
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "elfuncle" <coolvibes@...> wrote:

      No hurry, Tarjei, just send it to the scr address: southerncrossreview at gmail.com - not the one used here, which I never look at - and advise where you want it inserted.
      Thanks,
      Frank

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 20, 2009
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "eltrigal78" <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

        > No hurry, Tarjei, just send it to the scr address: southerncrossreview at gmail.com - not the one used here, which I never look at - and advise where you want it inserted.

        I'll put it into the online version I've uploaded and tell you where. Incidentally, I mentioned something about "99 episodes" in the TOS; that was a typo -- I meant 79 episodes of course, with each lasting one hour. (Impossible to go through the later TV spinoffs with hundreds and hundreds of episodes, which is why I don't discuss those.)