Re: Southern Cross Review Nr. 66

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2009
      You ought to share this on the FB by simply adding the link to your profile, preceded by an intro comment like the one below (depending on the text limit). I'll forward the link to all of my 257 FB friends, and it may take off from there and you'll get an expanded readership. Or maybe I'll beat you to it :)

      Tarjei