article about Peter Deunov and boddhisattva

  • Kees hotmail
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 11, 2009
      article about  Peter Deunov and boddhisattva,
      adress:

    • write3chairs
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 13, 2009
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "sim1dmg" wrote:

        > > At the risk of appearing daft, will someone please
        > > tell me how we got from supercolliding particles to
        > > the Archies? Not that I mind but am a bit baffled.
        > >
        > > Cheers,
        > > Jenny
        > >

        > LOL Jenny! You're safe, it'd be daft if you thought the
        > connection between supercolliding particles and "Sugar, Sugar"
        > were obvious! You need to read at least half of the bytes on
        > southerncrossreview if you want to avoid the literature in German. Frank
        > can help you, if you catch him in a good mood; otherwise he can throw a
        > "It's the exchange rate, stupid." on you, so beware of the risks
        > involved.
        >
        > Cyberhugs, Simone

        Well, maybe it really *is* the exchange rate. Personally,
        I've always had the sneaking suspicion that Frank is on
        to something. Now what that might be is still a mystery.
        But here is an unexpected connection. Maybe. Music has
        a way of somehow connecting to just about anything,
        but that professor my daughter interviewed in the physics
        article is by day a teacher and otherwise a member of a
        band called Squirrelheads in Gravy. They play at contra
        dances and other venues, but that is where we had the
        pleasure of dancing to their swingin' sound. :)
        http://www.squirrelheads.org/

        Cheers,
        Jenny
      • Kees hotmail
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 15, 2009
          thx!

          article about  Peter Deunov and boddhisattva,
          adress:

        • Sonjia Michaels
          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 15, 2009
            Kees hotmail --

            Thanks for sharing this link.  I have been reading it since you sent it.  A blessing.