Re: Collision course - News

    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 10, 2009
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "sim1dmg" <simonedim@...> wrote:

      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "write3chairs"
      > <write3chairs@> wrote:
      > >
      > > At the risk of appearing daft, will someone please
      > > tell me how we got from supercolliding particles to
      > > the Archies? Not that I mind but am a bit baffled.
      > >
      > > Cheers,
      > > Jenny
      > >

      > LOL Jenny! You're safe, it'd be daft if you thought the
      > connection between supercolliding particles and "Sugar, Sugar"
      > were obvious! You need to read at least half of the bytes on
      > southerncrossreview if you want to avoid the literature in German. Frank
      > can help you, if you catch him in a good mood; otherwise he can throw a
      > "It's the exchange rate, stupid." on you, so beware of the risks
      > involved.
      >
      > Cyberhugs, Simone

      Never mind the cyberhugs, Simone, just the facts please. Here's the answer to poor Jennie's question: Sugar Sugar is to supercollidong particles as Dan Dugan is to Tarjei Straume.
      Yours truly,
      Frank
    • Kees hotmail
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 11, 2009
        article about  Peter Deunov and boddhisattva,
        adress:

      • write3chairs
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 13, 2009
          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "sim1dmg" wrote:

          > > At the risk of appearing daft, will someone please
          > > tell me how we got from supercolliding particles to
          > > the Archies? Not that I mind but am a bit baffled.
          > >
          > > Cheers,
          > > Jenny
          > >

          > LOL Jenny! You're safe, it'd be daft if you thought the
          > connection between supercolliding particles and "Sugar, Sugar"
          > were obvious! You need to read at least half of the bytes on
          > southerncrossreview if you want to avoid the literature in German. Frank
          > can help you, if you catch him in a good mood; otherwise he can throw a
          > "It's the exchange rate, stupid." on you, so beware of the risks
          > involved.
          >
          > Cyberhugs, Simone

          Well, maybe it really *is* the exchange rate. Personally,
          I've always had the sneaking suspicion that Frank is on
          to something. Now what that might be is still a mystery.
          But here is an unexpected connection. Maybe. Music has
          a way of somehow connecting to just about anything,
          but that professor my daughter interviewed in the physics
          article is by day a teacher and otherwise a member of a
          band called Squirrelheads in Gravy. They play at contra
          dances and other venues, but that is where we had the
          pleasure of dancing to their swingin' sound. :)
          http://www.squirrelheads.org/

          Cheers,
          Jenny
        • Kees hotmail
          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 15, 2009
            thx!

            article about  Peter Deunov and boddhisattva,
            adress:

          • Sonjia Michaels
            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 15, 2009
              Kees hotmail --

              Thanks for sharing this link.  I have been reading it since you sent it.  A blessing.