Re: Collision course - News

  • sim1dmg
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 9, 2009
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "write3chairs" <write3chairs@...> wrote:

      > At the risk of appearing daft, will someone please
      > tell me how we got from supercolliding particles to
      > the Archies? Not that I mind but am a bit baffled.
      >
      > Cheers,
      > Jenny

      LOL Jenny! You're safe, it'd be daft if you thought the connection between supercolliding particles and "Sugar, Sugar" were obvious! You  need to read at least half of the bytes on southerncrossreview if you want to avoid the literature in German. Frank can help you, if you catch him in a good mood; otherwise he can throw a "It's the exchange rate, stupid." on you, so beware of the risks involved.

      Cyberhugs, Simone

      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 10, 2009
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "sim1dmg" <simonedim@...> wrote:

        > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "write3chairs"
        > <write3chairs@> wrote:
        > >
        > > At the risk of appearing daft, will someone please
        > > tell me how we got from supercolliding particles to
        > > the Archies? Not that I mind but am a bit baffled.
        > >
        > > Cheers,
        > > Jenny
        > >

        > LOL Jenny! You're safe, it'd be daft if you thought the
        > connection between supercolliding particles and "Sugar, Sugar"
        > were obvious! You need to read at least half of the bytes on
        > southerncrossreview if you want to avoid the literature in German. Frank
        > can help you, if you catch him in a good mood; otherwise he can throw a
        > "It's the exchange rate, stupid." on you, so beware of the risks
        > involved.
        >
        > Cyberhugs, Simone

        Never mind the cyberhugs, Simone, just the facts please. Here's the answer to poor Jennie's question: Sugar Sugar is to supercollidong particles as Dan Dugan is to Tarjei Straume.
        Yours truly,
        Frank
      • Kees hotmail
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 11, 2009
          article about  Peter Deunov and boddhisattva,
          adress:

        • write3chairs
          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 13, 2009
            --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "sim1dmg" wrote:

            > > At the risk of appearing daft, will someone please
            > > tell me how we got from supercolliding particles to
            > > the Archies? Not that I mind but am a bit baffled.
            > >
            > > Cheers,
            > > Jenny
            > >

            > LOL Jenny! You're safe, it'd be daft if you thought the
            > connection between supercolliding particles and "Sugar, Sugar"
            > were obvious! You need to read at least half of the bytes on
            > southerncrossreview if you want to avoid the literature in German. Frank
            > can help you, if you catch him in a good mood; otherwise he can throw a
            > "It's the exchange rate, stupid." on you, so beware of the risks
            > involved.
            >
            > Cyberhugs, Simone

            Well, maybe it really *is* the exchange rate. Personally,
            I've always had the sneaking suspicion that Frank is on
            to something. Now what that might be is still a mystery.
            But here is an unexpected connection. Maybe. Music has
            a way of somehow connecting to just about anything,
            but that professor my daughter interviewed in the physics
            article is by day a teacher and otherwise a member of a
            band called Squirrelheads in Gravy. They play at contra
            dances and other venues, but that is where we had the
            pleasure of dancing to their swingin' sound. :)
            http://www.squirrelheads.org/

            Cheers,
            Jenny
          • Kees hotmail
            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 15, 2009
              thx!

              article about  Peter Deunov and boddhisattva,
              adress:

            • Sonjia Michaels
              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 15, 2009
                Kees hotmail --

                Thanks for sharing this link.  I have been reading it since you sent it.  A blessing.