Re: Collision course - News

  • write3chairs
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 9, 2009
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "sim1dmg" wrote:

      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas Smith" wrote:
      > >
      > > "It's the exchange rate, stupid." Furthermore, I never heard of Sugar,
      > Sugar. And I can guess your reason.
      > > Love,
      > > Frank
      > >

      > Sorry Frank, I was expecting a treatise in economy, but that's
      > enough reason.
      >
      > Here, to refresh your memory:
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTXeJwyR1Kw
      >
      > Honey, honey kiss,
      >
      > Simone

      At the risk of appearing daft, will someone please
      tell me how we got from supercolliding particles to
      the Archies? Not that I mind but am a bit baffled.

      Cheers,
      Jenny
    • sim1dmg
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 9, 2009
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas Smith" <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

        > Hmmm. I was in Argentina in 1969 (first tour) and either the Archies never made it that far or I wasn't paying attention (the latter more likely). The style sounds like poor man's warmed over Beetles. I remember the Archie comic though, and always thought his girlfriends were sexy as hell (just to confess how hard up horny I was those days). But thanks anyway, Simone, your spiritualscientific contributions are always welcome.
        > Love y besotos,
        > Frank

        You're welcome Frank! You know you can always count on my input when spiritualscientific subjects are concerned!

        Cyber besotos, Simone

      • sim1dmg
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 9, 2009
          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "write3chairs" <write3chairs@...> wrote:

          > At the risk of appearing daft, will someone please
          > tell me how we got from supercolliding particles to
          > the Archies? Not that I mind but am a bit baffled.
          >
          > Cheers,
          > Jenny

          LOL Jenny! You're safe, it'd be daft if you thought the connection between supercolliding particles and "Sugar, Sugar" were obvious! You  need to read at least half of the bytes on southerncrossreview if you want to avoid the literature in German. Frank can help you, if you catch him in a good mood; otherwise he can throw a "It's the exchange rate, stupid." on you, so beware of the risks involved.

          Cyberhugs, Simone

          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 10, 2009
            --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "sim1dmg" <simonedim@...> wrote:

            > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "write3chairs"
            > <write3chairs@> wrote:
            > >
            > > At the risk of appearing daft, will someone please
            > > tell me how we got from supercolliding particles to
            > > the Archies? Not that I mind but am a bit baffled.
            > >
            > > Cheers,
            > > Jenny
            > >

            > LOL Jenny! You're safe, it'd be daft if you thought the
            > connection between supercolliding particles and "Sugar, Sugar"
            > were obvious! You need to read at least half of the bytes on
            > southerncrossreview if you want to avoid the literature in German. Frank
            > can help you, if you catch him in a good mood; otherwise he can throw a
            > "It's the exchange rate, stupid." on you, so beware of the risks
            > involved.
            >
            > Cyberhugs, Simone

            Never mind the cyberhugs, Simone, just the facts please. Here's the answer to poor Jennie's question: Sugar Sugar is to supercollidong particles as Dan Dugan is to Tarjei Straume.
            Yours truly,
            Frank
          • Kees hotmail
            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 11, 2009
              article about  Peter Deunov and boddhisattva,
              adress:

            • write3chairs
              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 13, 2009
                --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "sim1dmg" wrote:

                > > At the risk of appearing daft, will someone please
                > > tell me how we got from supercolliding particles to
                > > the Archies? Not that I mind but am a bit baffled.
                > >
                > > Cheers,
                > > Jenny
                > >

                > LOL Jenny! You're safe, it'd be daft if you thought the
                > connection between supercolliding particles and "Sugar, Sugar"
                > were obvious! You need to read at least half of the bytes on
                > southerncrossreview if you want to avoid the literature in German. Frank
                > can help you, if you catch him in a good mood; otherwise he can throw a
                > "It's the exchange rate, stupid." on you, so beware of the risks
                > involved.
                >
                > Cyberhugs, Simone

                Well, maybe it really *is* the exchange rate. Personally,
                I've always had the sneaking suspicion that Frank is on
                to something. Now what that might be is still a mystery.
                But here is an unexpected connection. Maybe. Music has
                a way of somehow connecting to just about anything,
                but that professor my daughter interviewed in the physics
                article is by day a teacher and otherwise a member of a
                band called Squirrelheads in Gravy. They play at contra
                dances and other venues, but that is where we had the
                pleasure of dancing to their swingin' sound. :)
                http://www.squirrelheads.org/

                Cheers,
                Jenny
              • Kees hotmail
                Message 7 of 16 , Aug 15, 2009
                  thx!

                  article about  Peter Deunov and boddhisattva,
                  adress:

                • Sonjia Michaels
                  Message 8 of 16 , Aug 15, 2009
                    Kees hotmail --

                    Thanks for sharing this link.  I have been reading it since you sent it.  A blessing.