Re: Collision course - News

    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 9, 2009
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "sim1dmg" <simonedim@...> wrote:

      > <eltrigal78@> wrote:
      > >
      > > "It's the exchange rate, stupid." Furthermore, I never heard of Sugar,
      > Sugar. And I can guess your reason.
      > > Love,
      > > Frank
      > >

      > Sorry Frank, I was expecting a treatise in economy, but that's
      > enough reason.
      >
      > Here, to refresh your memory:
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTXeJwyR1Kw

      > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTXeJwyR1Kw>
      >
      > Honey, honey kiss,
      >
      > Simone

      Hmmm. I was in Argentina in 1969 (first tour) and either the Archies never made it that far or I wasn't paying attention (the latter more likely). The style sounds like poor man's warmed over Beetles. I remember the Archie comic though, and always thought his girlfriends were sexy as hell (just to confess how hard up horny I was those days). But thanks anyway, Simone, your spiritualscientific contributions are always welcome.
      Love y besotos,
      Frank

    • write3chairs
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 9, 2009
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "sim1dmg" wrote:

        > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas Smith" wrote:
        > >
        > > "It's the exchange rate, stupid." Furthermore, I never heard of Sugar,
        > Sugar. And I can guess your reason.
        > > Love,
        > > Frank
        > >

        > Sorry Frank, I was expecting a treatise in economy, but that's
        > enough reason.
        >
        > Here, to refresh your memory:
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTXeJwyR1Kw
        >
        > Honey, honey kiss,
        >
        > Simone

        At the risk of appearing daft, will someone please
        tell me how we got from supercolliding particles to
        the Archies? Not that I mind but am a bit baffled.

        Cheers,
        Jenny
      • sim1dmg
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 9, 2009
          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas Smith" <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

          > Hmmm. I was in Argentina in 1969 (first tour) and either the Archies never made it that far or I wasn't paying attention (the latter more likely). The style sounds like poor man's warmed over Beetles. I remember the Archie comic though, and always thought his girlfriends were sexy as hell (just to confess how hard up horny I was those days). But thanks anyway, Simone, your spiritualscientific contributions are always welcome.
          > Love y besotos,
          > Frank

          You're welcome Frank! You know you can always count on my input when spiritualscientific subjects are concerned!

          Cyber besotos, Simone

        • sim1dmg
          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 9, 2009
            --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "write3chairs" <write3chairs@...> wrote:

            > At the risk of appearing daft, will someone please
            > tell me how we got from supercolliding particles to
            > the Archies? Not that I mind but am a bit baffled.
            >
            > Cheers,
            > Jenny

            LOL Jenny! You're safe, it'd be daft if you thought the connection between supercolliding particles and "Sugar, Sugar" were obvious! You  need to read at least half of the bytes on southerncrossreview if you want to avoid the literature in German. Frank can help you, if you catch him in a good mood; otherwise he can throw a "It's the exchange rate, stupid." on you, so beware of the risks involved.

            Cyberhugs, Simone

            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 10, 2009
              --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "sim1dmg" <simonedim@...> wrote:

              > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "write3chairs"
              > <write3chairs@> wrote:
              > >
              > > At the risk of appearing daft, will someone please
              > > tell me how we got from supercolliding particles to
              > > the Archies? Not that I mind but am a bit baffled.
              > >
              > > Cheers,
              > > Jenny
              > >

              > LOL Jenny! You're safe, it'd be daft if you thought the
              > connection between supercolliding particles and "Sugar, Sugar"
              > were obvious! You need to read at least half of the bytes on
              > southerncrossreview if you want to avoid the literature in German. Frank
              > can help you, if you catch him in a good mood; otherwise he can throw a
              > "It's the exchange rate, stupid." on you, so beware of the risks
              > involved.
              >
              > Cyberhugs, Simone

              Never mind the cyberhugs, Simone, just the facts please. Here's the answer to poor Jennie's question: Sugar Sugar is to supercollidong particles as Dan Dugan is to Tarjei Straume.
              Yours truly,
              Frank
            • Kees hotmail
              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 11, 2009
                article about  Peter Deunov and boddhisattva,
                adress:

              • write3chairs
                Message 7 of 16 , Aug 13, 2009
                  --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "sim1dmg" wrote:

                  > > At the risk of appearing daft, will someone please
                  > > tell me how we got from supercolliding particles to
                  > > the Archies? Not that I mind but am a bit baffled.
                  > >
                  > > Cheers,
                  > > Jenny
                  > >

                  > LOL Jenny! You're safe, it'd be daft if you thought the
                  > connection between supercolliding particles and "Sugar, Sugar"
                  > were obvious! You need to read at least half of the bytes on
                  > southerncrossreview if you want to avoid the literature in German. Frank
                  > can help you, if you catch him in a good mood; otherwise he can throw a
                  > "It's the exchange rate, stupid." on you, so beware of the risks
                  > involved.
                  >
                  > Cyberhugs, Simone

                  Well, maybe it really *is* the exchange rate. Personally,
                  I've always had the sneaking suspicion that Frank is on
                  to something. Now what that might be is still a mystery.
                  But here is an unexpected connection. Maybe. Music has
                  a way of somehow connecting to just about anything,
                  but that professor my daughter interviewed in the physics
                  article is by day a teacher and otherwise a member of a
                  band called Squirrelheads in Gravy. They play at contra
                  dances and other venues, but that is where we had the
                  pleasure of dancing to their swingin' sound. :)
                  http://www.squirrelheads.org/

                  Cheers,
                  Jenny
                • Kees hotmail
                  Message 8 of 16 , Aug 15, 2009
                    thx!

                    article about  Peter Deunov and boddhisattva,
                    adress:

                  • Sonjia Michaels
                    Message 9 of 16 , Aug 15, 2009
                      Kees hotmail --

                      Thanks for sharing this link.  I have been reading it since you sent it.  A blessing.