Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: Collision course - News

Expand Messages
  • sim1dmg
    ... it doesn t count as more than a one-word answer.) ... Dear Frank, Thank you! It s what I expected to hear, as you may have guessed. You can elaborate as
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 7, 2009
    • 0 Attachment


      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas Smith" <eltrigal78@...> wrote:
      >
      > Querida Simone,
      > Yes. (If you allow me to elaborate, I will. This is in parenthesis so it doesn't count as more than a one-word answer.)
      > Frank
      >

      Dear Frank,

      Thank you! It's what I expected to hear, as you may have guessed. You can elaborate as much as your heart desires, but both of us have no clue what  the reason for my interest in this subject could be.

      Love,

      Simone

       

    • Frank Thomas Smith
      ... It s the exchange rate, stupid. Furthermore, I never heard of Sugar, Sugar. And I can guess your reason. Love, Frank
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 8, 2009
      • 0 Attachment
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "sim1dmg" <simonedim@...> wrote:
        >
        >
        >
        > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas Smith"
        > <eltrigal78@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Querida Simone,
        > > Yes. (If you allow me to elaborate, I will. This is in parenthesis so
        > it doesn't count as more than a one-word answer.)
        > > Frank
        > >
        >
        >
        > Dear Frank,
        >
        > Thank you! It's what I expected to hear, as you may have guessed.
        > You can elaborate as much as your heart desires, but both of us have no
        > clue what the reason for my interest in this subject could be.


        "It's the exchange rate, stupid." Furthermore, I never heard of Sugar, Sugar. And I can guess your reason.
        Love,
        Frank
      • sim1dmg
        ... Sugar. And I can guess your reason. ... Sorry Frank, I was expecting a treatise in economy, but that s enough reason. Here, to refresh your memory:
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 8, 2009
        • 0 Attachment


          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas Smith" <eltrigal78@...> wrote:
          >
          > "It's the exchange rate, stupid." Furthermore, I never heard of Sugar, Sugar. And I can guess your reason.
          > Love,
          > Frank
          >

          Sorry Frank, I was expecting a treatise in economy, but that's enough reason.

          Here, to refresh your memory:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTXeJwyR1Kw

          Honey, honey kiss,

          Simone

           

        • Frank Thomas Smith
          ... Hmmm. I was in Argentina in 1969 (first tour) and either the Archies never made it that far or I wasn t paying attention (the latter more likely). The
          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 9, 2009
          • 0 Attachment
            --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "sim1dmg" <simonedim@...> wrote:
            >
            >
            >
            > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas Smith"
            > <eltrigal78@> wrote:
            > >
            > > "It's the exchange rate, stupid." Furthermore, I never heard of Sugar,
            > Sugar. And I can guess your reason.
            > > Love,
            > > Frank
            > >
            >
            >
            > Sorry Frank, I was expecting a treatise in economy, but that's
            > enough reason.
            >
            > Here, to refresh your memory:
            > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTXeJwyR1Kw

            > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTXeJwyR1Kw>
            >
            > Honey, honey kiss,
            >
            > Simone

            Hmmm. I was in Argentina in 1969 (first tour) and either the Archies never made it that far or I wasn't paying attention (the latter more likely). The style sounds like poor man's warmed over Beetles. I remember the Archie comic though, and always thought his girlfriends were sexy as hell (just to confess how hard up horny I was those days). But thanks anyway, Simone, your spiritualscientific contributions are always welcome.
            Love y besotos,
            Frank

            >
          • write3chairs
            ... At the risk of appearing daft, will someone please tell me how we got from supercolliding particles to the Archies? Not that I mind but am a bit baffled.
            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 9, 2009
            • 0 Attachment
              --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "sim1dmg" wrote:

              > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas Smith" wrote:
              > >
              > > "It's the exchange rate, stupid." Furthermore, I never heard of Sugar,
              > Sugar. And I can guess your reason.
              > > Love,
              > > Frank
              > >
              >
              >
              > Sorry Frank, I was expecting a treatise in economy, but that's
              > enough reason.
              >
              > Here, to refresh your memory:
              > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTXeJwyR1Kw
              >
              > Honey, honey kiss,
              >
              > Simone

              At the risk of appearing daft, will someone please
              tell me how we got from supercolliding particles to
              the Archies? Not that I mind but am a bit baffled.

              Cheers,
              Jenny
            • sim1dmg
              ... never made it that far or I wasn t paying attention (the latter more likely). The style sounds like poor man s warmed over Beetles. I remember the Archie
              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 9, 2009
              • 0 Attachment
                --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas Smith" <eltrigal78@...> wrote:
                >
                > Hmmm. I was in Argentina in 1969 (first tour) and either the Archies never made it that far or I wasn't paying attention (the latter more likely). The style sounds like poor man's warmed over Beetles. I remember the Archie comic though, and always thought his girlfriends were sexy as hell (just to confess how hard up horny I was those days). But thanks anyway, Simone, your spiritualscientific contributions are always welcome.
                > Love y besotos,
                > Frank
                >

                You're welcome Frank! You know you can always count on my input when spiritualscientific subjects are concerned!

                Cyber besotos, Simone

              • sim1dmg
                ... LOL Jenny! You re safe, it d be daft if you thought the connection between supercolliding particles and Sugar, Sugar were obvious! You need to read at
                Message 7 of 16 , Aug 9, 2009
                • 0 Attachment
                  --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "write3chairs" <write3chairs@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > At the risk of appearing daft, will someone please
                  > tell me how we got from supercolliding particles to
                  > the Archies? Not that I mind but am a bit baffled.
                  >
                  > Cheers,
                  > Jenny
                  >

                  LOL Jenny! You're safe, it'd be daft if you thought the connection between supercolliding particles and "Sugar, Sugar" were obvious! You  need to read at least half of the bytes on southerncrossreview if you want to avoid the literature in German. Frank can help you, if you catch him in a good mood; otherwise he can throw a "It's the exchange rate, stupid." on you, so beware of the risks involved.

                  Cyberhugs, Simone

                • Frank Thomas Smith
                  ... Never mind the cyberhugs, Simone, just the facts please. Here s the answer to poor Jennie s question: Sugar Sugar is to supercollidong particles as Dan
                  Message 8 of 16 , Aug 10, 2009
                  • 0 Attachment
                    --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "sim1dmg" <simonedim@...> wrote:
                    >
                    >
                    > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "write3chairs"
                    > <write3chairs@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > At the risk of appearing daft, will someone please
                    > > tell me how we got from supercolliding particles to
                    > > the Archies? Not that I mind but am a bit baffled.
                    > >
                    > > Cheers,
                    > > Jenny
                    > >
                    >
                    > LOL Jenny! You're safe, it'd be daft if you thought the
                    > connection between supercolliding particles and "Sugar, Sugar"
                    > were obvious! You need to read at least half of the bytes on
                    > southerncrossreview if you want to avoid the literature in German. Frank
                    > can help you, if you catch him in a good mood; otherwise he can throw a
                    > "It's the exchange rate, stupid." on you, so beware of the risks
                    > involved.
                    >
                    > Cyberhugs, Simone
                    >
                    Never mind the cyberhugs, Simone, just the facts please. Here's the answer to poor Jennie's question: Sugar Sugar is to supercollidong particles as Dan Dugan is to Tarjei Straume.
                    Yours truly,
                    Frank
                  • Kees hotmail
                    article about Peter Deunov and boddhisattva, adress: k_kromme@hotmail.com
                    Message 9 of 16 , Aug 11, 2009
                    • 0 Attachment
                      article about  Peter Deunov and boddhisattva,
                      adress:
                       

                    • write3chairs
                      ... Well, maybe it really *is* the exchange rate. Personally, I ve always had the sneaking suspicion that Frank is on to something. Now what that might be is
                      Message 10 of 16 , Aug 13, 2009
                      • 0 Attachment
                        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "sim1dmg" wrote:

                        > > At the risk of appearing daft, will someone please
                        > > tell me how we got from supercolliding particles to
                        > > the Archies? Not that I mind but am a bit baffled.
                        > >
                        > > Cheers,
                        > > Jenny
                        > >
                        >
                        > LOL Jenny! You're safe, it'd be daft if you thought the
                        > connection between supercolliding particles and "Sugar, Sugar"
                        > were obvious! You need to read at least half of the bytes on
                        > southerncrossreview if you want to avoid the literature in German. Frank
                        > can help you, if you catch him in a good mood; otherwise he can throw a
                        > "It's the exchange rate, stupid." on you, so beware of the risks
                        > involved.
                        >
                        > Cyberhugs, Simone

                        Well, maybe it really *is* the exchange rate. Personally,
                        I've always had the sneaking suspicion that Frank is on
                        to something. Now what that might be is still a mystery.
                        But here is an unexpected connection. Maybe. Music has
                        a way of somehow connecting to just about anything,
                        but that professor my daughter interviewed in the physics
                        article is by day a teacher and otherwise a member of a
                        band called Squirrelheads in Gravy. They play at contra
                        dances and other venues, but that is where we had the
                        pleasure of dancing to their swingin' sound. :)
                        http://www.squirrelheads.org/

                        Cheers,
                        Jenny
                      • Kees hotmail
                        thx! http://en.cosmochristosophy.org/index.php/Main_Page. . article about Peter Deunov and boddhisattva,
                        Message 11 of 16 , Aug 15, 2009
                        • 0 Attachment
                          thx!
                           
                           

                          article about  Peter Deunov and boddhisattva,
                          adress:
                           

                        • Sonjia Michaels
                          Kees hotmail --   Thanks for sharing this link.  I have been reading it since you sent it.  A blessing. ... From: Kees hotmail
                          Message 12 of 16 , Aug 15, 2009
                          • 0 Attachment
                            Kees hotmail --
                             
                            Thanks for sharing this link.  I have been reading it since you sent it.  A blessing.

                            --- On Sat, 8/15/09, Kees hotmail <K_Kromme@...> wrote:

                            From: Kees hotmail <K_Kromme@...>
                            Subject: RE: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] article about Peter Deunov and boddhisattva
                            To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
                            Date: Saturday, August 15, 2009, 12:32 PM

                             
                             
                             
                            article about  Peter Deunov and boddhisattva,
                            adress:
                             

                          Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.