Re: Collision course - News

    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 7, 2009
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "sim1dmg" <simonedim@...> wrote:

      > <eltrigal78@> wrote:
      > >
      > > "..And — more good news! — the Large Hadron Collider in
      > Switzerland is malfunctioning. You may remember that the collider was
      > supposed to smash subatomic particles for super-advanced physics
      > research. Chronic worriers claimed it might create a black hole that
      > would suck up the universe. Or take us back in time to the year when
      > 8-year-old Barack Obama was responsible for Nixon's presidency, the
      > institution of the draft and the popularity of "Sugar, Sugar" by the
      > Archies. Or deliver us to a parallel universe in which John McCain and
      > Sarah Palin are running the country...
      > > http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/06/opinion/06collins.html
      > > Frank
      > >

      > Dear Frank,
      >
      > If we were back to `Sugar, Sugar', would you go to Villa de las
      > Rosas? (you know that's triple-meaning but I just would like an yes
      > or no to muse about)
      >
      > Love,
      >
      > Simone

      Querida Simone,
      Yes. (If you allow me to elaborate, I will. This is in parenthesis so it doesn't count as more than a one-word answer.)
      Frank
    • sim1dmg
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 7, 2009

        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas Smith" <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

        > Querida Simone,
        > Yes. (If you allow me to elaborate, I will. This is in parenthesis so it doesn't count as more than a one-word answer.)
        > Frank

        Dear Frank,

        Thank you! It's what I expected to hear, as you may have guessed. You can elaborate as much as your heart desires, but both of us have no clue what  the reason for my interest in this subject could be.

        Love,

        Simone

        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 8, 2009
          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "sim1dmg" <simonedim@...> wrote:

          > <eltrigal78@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Querida Simone,
          > > Yes. (If you allow me to elaborate, I will. This is in parenthesis so
          > it doesn't count as more than a one-word answer.)
          > > Frank
          > >

          > Dear Frank,
          >
          > Thank you! It's what I expected to hear, as you may have guessed.
          > You can elaborate as much as your heart desires, but both of us have no
          > clue what the reason for my interest in this subject could be.

          "It's the exchange rate, stupid." Furthermore, I never heard of Sugar, Sugar. And I can guess your reason.
          Love,
          Frank
        • sim1dmg
          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 8, 2009

            --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas Smith" <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

            > "It's the exchange rate, stupid." Furthermore, I never heard of Sugar, Sugar. And I can guess your reason.
            > Love,
            > Frank

            Sorry Frank, I was expecting a treatise in economy, but that's enough reason.

            Here, to refresh your memory:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTXeJwyR1Kw

            Honey, honey kiss,

            Simone

            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 9, 2009
              --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "sim1dmg" <simonedim@...> wrote:

              > <eltrigal78@> wrote:
              > >
              > > "It's the exchange rate, stupid." Furthermore, I never heard of Sugar,
              > Sugar. And I can guess your reason.
              > > Love,
              > > Frank
              > >

              > Sorry Frank, I was expecting a treatise in economy, but that's
              > enough reason.
              >
              > Here, to refresh your memory:
              > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTXeJwyR1Kw

              > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTXeJwyR1Kw>
              >
              > Honey, honey kiss,
              >
              > Simone

              Hmmm. I was in Argentina in 1969 (first tour) and either the Archies never made it that far or I wasn't paying attention (the latter more likely). The style sounds like poor man's warmed over Beetles. I remember the Archie comic though, and always thought his girlfriends were sexy as hell (just to confess how hard up horny I was those days). But thanks anyway, Simone, your spiritualscientific contributions are always welcome.
              Love y besotos,
              Frank

            • write3chairs
              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 9, 2009
                --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "sim1dmg" wrote:

                > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas Smith" wrote:
                > >
                > > "It's the exchange rate, stupid." Furthermore, I never heard of Sugar,
                > Sugar. And I can guess your reason.
                > > Love,
                > > Frank
                > >

                > Sorry Frank, I was expecting a treatise in economy, but that's
                > enough reason.
                >
                > Here, to refresh your memory:
                > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTXeJwyR1Kw
                >
                > Honey, honey kiss,
                >
                > Simone

                At the risk of appearing daft, will someone please
                tell me how we got from supercolliding particles to
                the Archies? Not that I mind but am a bit baffled.

                Cheers,
                Jenny
              • sim1dmg
                Message 7 of 16 , Aug 9, 2009
                  --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas Smith" <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

                  > Hmmm. I was in Argentina in 1969 (first tour) and either the Archies never made it that far or I wasn't paying attention (the latter more likely). The style sounds like poor man's warmed over Beetles. I remember the Archie comic though, and always thought his girlfriends were sexy as hell (just to confess how hard up horny I was those days). But thanks anyway, Simone, your spiritualscientific contributions are always welcome.
                  > Love y besotos,
                  > Frank

                  You're welcome Frank! You know you can always count on my input when spiritualscientific subjects are concerned!

                  Cyber besotos, Simone

                • sim1dmg
                  Message 8 of 16 , Aug 9, 2009
                    --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "write3chairs" <write3chairs@...> wrote:

                    > At the risk of appearing daft, will someone please
                    > tell me how we got from supercolliding particles to
                    > the Archies? Not that I mind but am a bit baffled.
                    >
                    > Cheers,
                    > Jenny

                    LOL Jenny! You're safe, it'd be daft if you thought the connection between supercolliding particles and "Sugar, Sugar" were obvious! You  need to read at least half of the bytes on southerncrossreview if you want to avoid the literature in German. Frank can help you, if you catch him in a good mood; otherwise he can throw a "It's the exchange rate, stupid." on you, so beware of the risks involved.

                    Cyberhugs, Simone

                    Message 9 of 16 , Aug 10, 2009
                      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "sim1dmg" <simonedim@...> wrote:

                      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "write3chairs"
                      > <write3chairs@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > At the risk of appearing daft, will someone please
                      > > tell me how we got from supercolliding particles to
                      > > the Archies? Not that I mind but am a bit baffled.
                      > >
                      > > Cheers,
                      > > Jenny
                      > >

                      > LOL Jenny! You're safe, it'd be daft if you thought the
                      > connection between supercolliding particles and "Sugar, Sugar"
                      > were obvious! You need to read at least half of the bytes on
                      > southerncrossreview if you want to avoid the literature in German. Frank
                      > can help you, if you catch him in a good mood; otherwise he can throw a
                      > "It's the exchange rate, stupid." on you, so beware of the risks
                      > involved.
                      >
                      > Cyberhugs, Simone

                      Never mind the cyberhugs, Simone, just the facts please. Here's the answer to poor Jennie's question: Sugar Sugar is to supercollidong particles as Dan Dugan is to Tarjei Straume.
                      Yours truly,
                      Frank
                    • Kees hotmail
                      Message 10 of 16 , Aug 11, 2009
                        article about  Peter Deunov and boddhisattva,
                        adress:

                      • write3chairs
                        Message 11 of 16 , Aug 13, 2009
                          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "sim1dmg" wrote:

                          > > At the risk of appearing daft, will someone please
                          > > tell me how we got from supercolliding particles to
                          > > the Archies? Not that I mind but am a bit baffled.
                          > >
                          > > Cheers,
                          > > Jenny
                          > >

                          > LOL Jenny! You're safe, it'd be daft if you thought the
                          > connection between supercolliding particles and "Sugar, Sugar"
                          > were obvious! You need to read at least half of the bytes on
                          > southerncrossreview if you want to avoid the literature in German. Frank
                          > can help you, if you catch him in a good mood; otherwise he can throw a
                          > "It's the exchange rate, stupid." on you, so beware of the risks
                          > involved.
                          >
                          > Cyberhugs, Simone

                          Well, maybe it really *is* the exchange rate. Personally,
                          I've always had the sneaking suspicion that Frank is on
                          to something. Now what that might be is still a mystery.
                          But here is an unexpected connection. Maybe. Music has
                          a way of somehow connecting to just about anything,
                          but that professor my daughter interviewed in the physics
                          article is by day a teacher and otherwise a member of a
                          band called Squirrelheads in Gravy. They play at contra
                          dances and other venues, but that is where we had the
                          pleasure of dancing to their swingin' sound. :)
                          http://www.squirrelheads.org/

                          Cheers,
                          Jenny
                        • Kees hotmail
                          Message 12 of 16 , Aug 15, 2009
                            thx!

                            article about  Peter Deunov and boddhisattva,
                            adress:

                          • Sonjia Michaels
                            Message 13 of 16 , Aug 15, 2009
                              Kees hotmail --

                              Thanks for sharing this link.  I have been reading it since you sent it.  A blessing.