Anthroposophical Guideliines

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27 2:38 PM
      The last installment (Human Freedom and the Age of Michael) is DEEP. One of the reasons I decided to translate these guidelines was to better understand them myself. If you translate something you must at least understand the author's meaning. This one has me kinda baffled though. I think the translation is accurate, although it's often difficult to decide when Steiner uses "Welt", if it should be translated as world, universe or cosmos. There are other traps as well, such as the words "Vorstellung" and "Sein". In any case, if anyone would like to comment, or elucidarte, it would be most welcome.