Re: The New Moon

  • val2160
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14, 2009
      Hmmm, foiled again as I replied to this msg having not signed in
      correctly to yahoo-details, details! I musta said somethin' like: "looks
      can be deceiving" contrary though to what I do believe Steiner said
      about the New Moon. Double hmmm, off now to look that up.-Val

      <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

      > We've had our share of anthro-wacko conspiracy theorists here, so it
      amuses me that the NY Times has taken up the contra-cudgel.
      > http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/14/science/space/14hoax.html
      > Frank

    • val2160
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 15, 2009

        http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/ChrSpiWld/19140101p01.html

        Where, then, is the Grail, which today must be found in such a way that the name of Parsifal stands upon it? Where can it be found? Now in the course of my researches it had been shown to me that the name — that is the first thing — must be sought for in the stellar script. And then, on a day which I must regard as specially significant for me, I was shown where the gold-gleaming vessel in its reality is to be found, so that through it — through its symbolical expression in the stellar script — we are led to the secret of the Grail. And then I saw in the stellar script something that anyone can see — only he will not immediately discern the secret. For one day, while I was following with inner sight the gold-gleaming sickle of the moon, as it appeared in the heavens, with the dark moon like a great disc dimly visible within it ... so that with physical sight one saw the gold-gleaming moon — ganganda greida, the journeying viaticum — and within it the large Host, the dark disc. This is not to be seen if one merely glances superficially at the moon, but it is evident if one looks closely — and there, in wonderful letters of the occult script, was the name Parsifal!

        That, to begin with, was the stellar script. For in fact, if this reading of the stellar script is seen in the right light, it yields for our hearts and minds something — though perhaps not all — of the Parsifal secret, the secret of the Holy Grail...