Re: Heal the Kids

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 13, 2009
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Kim" <kimgm@...> wrote:

      > Heal the Kids
      > <http://kimgraaemunch.wordpress.com/2009/07/12/heal-the-kids/>
      > I have never known much about Michael Jackson, I think I first found out
      > who he was after his problem with the face.

      Thanks for this, Kim. I had no idea either, never paid much attention to him, just sorta shook my head at his appearance. Once a long time ago I was dancing with a beautiful woman, and whispered in her ear: Nice song, who's that girl singing. She stopped and stared at me: You mean you don't recognize MICHAEL JACKSON! Anyway, the speech is great and I'm putting it in the next issued of Southern Cross Review.
      Frank
    • Kim Graae Munch
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 15, 2009
        Message
        Good idea, Frank. Lets hope the current hysteria can bring the more constructive sides in the light also.
        I remember seing Prince, Madonna, and Eurythmics on monitors in the night life, and with the exception of the last they didn't really interest me, I preferred live music, with orchesters half a meter from the dancing floor.
        Kim