Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Judith von Halle

    Message 1 of 199 , Jul 10, 2009
      Frank, again, I actually thought I was at odds with Sergei over Ms. von Halle as I had heard the Vorstand supported her...I just heard with everyone on this list late last year, and maybe from Ottmar who was calling him a liar or noting some book that was calling him a liar...or actually maybe it was you with the crude picture of someone kicking someone in the pants and letting us know about someone who had written an article...that was the first I had heard of Prokofieff's view.

      I did not jump the gun. If you understand the Jesuit practices, and I am sure those on this list who are Tomberg followers can easily attest to the tone of the books and the practices, then you can understand easily what also accompanied her endeavors to experience the pain of Christ Jesus. That is clearly my take and although I was uncomfortable with the stigmata and its implications for todays time, and also what I had heard from others who had attended her lectures and felt she was a lovely girl and were a bit bothered by what seemed like no freedom in her journey with this stigmata.

      I have never doubted her stigmata but I have doubted her method has been clearly spoken forth in regards to the practices....And after having read the little that I did from the rebuttal of Sergei's remarks, from your report I believe, his thinking is right in line with my understanding of the situation from my own studies.

      There is a penetrating downwards when it seems to me there should be a penetrating upwards...and who knows this gals journey, maybe along the way she will keep course correcting herself to where it is right in line where it should be.

      All good things,

      Message 199 of 199 , Aug 5 7:15 AM
        Not too long ago women were burned at the stake or hung for being witches. Evidence was based on certain demonic animals, such as black cats, were attracted to them or if they had strangely shaped moles on their bodies. It is obvious that none of these things are remotely connected to witchcraft. I would say that your sudden toxicity to the "buggers" has just as much (nothing) to do with Judith von H. Or perhaps you're a witch as well as a farmer and a veterinarian. (Don't mind me, I can't help it.)
        Frank