Re: Pain, Suffering and the New Jerusalem

  • Mike helsher
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 3, 2009

      > Hi Rick and Friends,
      > I believe this quote below is exactly what can be experienced properly at the age of 46, and I believe it has something to do with the Mother becoming like a virgin again. When we consider these experiences that occur that turn our hearts to love our fellow man in an even deeper holier way we begin to truly participate in the instreaming of the sixth epoch, or the New Jerusalem as it is called here in this post by Rick. Ooops got to run...d

      This is quite interesting Dottie because I last year, my 46'th, I found myself at some "healing with the mother" workshops. And I re-read the old classic "Iron John" which is "a book about men" but has a chapter in ti called "stealing the key from under the mothers pillow". I was so enamored by the experience, that I read it a second time right after I finished it ( I had read it in 1991 once also). It is said to be a companion to "Woman who run with the wolves" which is geared to woman. I wound up writing a poem called "Mother" last year too.

      Anyways, it would seem from my experience that you are on to something hear. I realized that I certainly have forgiven my mother from a psychological perspective. And thinking about this had me remember a vision I had last year about her as a child.

      Thanks for the reminder.

      Best

      Mike