Becoming like a Virgin again

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2009
      Hey Friends, there are a few things I am working on and one of them is what can occur to one at the age of 46 just as is true for the age of 30-31 of the Christ experience....It seems to me, for those that have gone through a change at 31 you can also expect to have a change at the age of 45-46...each year past 40 has great significance if you can read the rhythms of of your personal things that have to be transformed or have been left untransformed....if you can be awake to the fact that a change happens about this age then you can be prepared to meet it consciously and recognize what is occurring.

      I have been also realizing that that apple, whether that be the real fruit in the garden or not, represents the heart that will be transformed throughout this time of earthly existence and this has to do with it becoming a star and the planet becoming a star.

      If it be true that we incarnate with our hearts, in a bell shape, then we have to consider the planet earth and how it incarnated as well.....

      All good things,

    • Kim Graae Munch
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2009
        Message
        Hi Dottie,
        Pluto is playing a hard game somewhen in the last half of the forties, or maybe in start of the fifties, it varies more than other planets. It's revolutionizing at a degree which can be quite distressing.
        Kim

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2009
          This hit the nail on the head Dottie, Thinking back there were big changes at 31 and last year, 46. both times of trial by emotional fire, and cause to look inward.

          I'm also interested in the 7 year cycles, if you or anyone else can remember. so busy these days. I know that there were really marked turning points in my life every 7 years, and the starting of this last one, at around 42, was the beginning of some real loneliness, from the "I" that I think I am perspective.

          Thanks

          Mike

          > Hey Friends, there are a few things I am working on and one of them is what can occur to one at the age of 46 just as is true for the age of 30-31 of the Christ experience....It seems to me, for those that have gone through a change at 31 you can also expect to have a change at the age of 45-46...each year past 40 has great significance if you can read the rhythms of of your personal things that have to be transformed or have been left untransformed....if you can be awake to the fact that a change happens about this age then you can be prepared to meet it consciously and recognize what is occurring.
          >
          > I have been also realizing that that apple, whether that be the real fruit in the garden or not, represents the heart that will be transformed throughout this time of earthly existence and this has to do with it becoming a star and the planet becoming a star.
          >
          > If it be true that we incarnate with our hearts, in a bell shape, then we have to consider the planet earth and how it incarnated as well.....
          >
          > All good things,
          > Dottie
          >
          > "If there is something more powerful than destiny, this must be the human being who bears destiny unshaken." Rudolf Steiner

        • Kim
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 2, 2009
            Here is a decent description of the seven year cycle:

            Cycles of Seven

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 7, 2009
              If anyone on this list is a virgin, please raise your hand and we'll make you moderator of the moderator.