An Interview with Bashar on ET's and their impact on humanity

  • b7gilberti@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2009

      http://bengilberti.com/2009/05/bashars-identity-purpose-and-message/

      An Interview with Bashar on UFO’s & ET’s

      In this excellent 90 minute interview with Bashar, conducted by Ken Gullekson, Bashar explains who he is and answers a wide variety of questions about extraterrestrials and UFO’s and their impact on humanity.

      Topics covered:

      • A description of Bashar and his civilization and his relationship with Darryl and us.
      • Are we being visited and what is the purpose of these visitations?
      • Is the channeling phenomenon”real”?
      • How can ET’s travel the vast distances of space?
      • Bashar’s method of traveling through space.
      • Why are they interested in the people of planet Earth?
      • How did they find us?
      • Why are humans considered the “Masters of Limitation”?
      • How many ET civilizations are visiting Earth?
      • Can an ET civilization be identified by the shape of their space craft?
      • Are there other planets like Earth that are inhabited by humanoids?
      • How common are humanoids in the the universe?
      • How do the ET’s view our nuclear weapons?
      • Do nuclear explosions affect them?
      • Alien Abduction: is it really happening, who is doing it, what is the purpose and why do these encounters cause fear and pain?
      • Can we change the experience?
      • Are implants real?
      • What is their purpose and what are they made of?
      • What is the truth about cattle mutilations?
      • Was the Roswell incident really a space ship crash that was covered up?
      • Have we received reverse engineering technology from the ET’s?
      • What is the history of Mars?
      • Was it originally inhabited and what is our connection with Martian history?
      • The concept of incarnational progression.
      • Why have we not detected signals from ET’s through the CEITI project?
      • Were we visited by extraterrestrials in ancient times?
      • What was their connection to Old Testament stories including the exodus from Egypt?
      • Were we interacting with them openly and if so, why were we not afraid?
      • Did ET’s help to build the pyramids through their technology?
      • What is the purpose of crop circles and who is creating them?
      • How is a crop circle made?

      Much Love,

      Ben

      http://bengilberti.com