An Interview with Bashar on ET's and their impact on humanity
An Interview with Bashar on UFO’s & ET’s
In this excellent 90 minute interview with Bashar, conducted by Ken Gullekson, Bashar explains who he is and answers a wide variety of questions about extraterrestrials and UFO’s and their impact on humanity.
- A description of Bashar and his civilization and his relationship with Darryl and us.
- Are we being visited and what is the purpose of these visitations?
- Is the channeling phenomenon”real”?
- How can ET’s travel the vast distances of space?
- Bashar’s method of traveling through space.
- Why are they interested in the people of planet Earth?
- How did they find us?
- Why are humans considered the “Masters of Limitation”?
- How many ET civilizations are visiting Earth?
- Can an ET civilization be identified by the shape of their space craft?
- Are there other planets like Earth that are inhabited by humanoids?
- How common are humanoids in the the universe?
- How do the ET’s view our nuclear weapons?
- Do nuclear explosions affect them?
- Alien Abduction: is it really happening, who is doing it, what is the purpose and why do these encounters cause fear and pain?
- Can we change the experience?
- Are implants real?
- What is their purpose and what are they made of?
- What is the truth about cattle mutilations?
- Was the Roswell incident really a space ship crash that was covered up?
- Have we received reverse engineering technology from the ET’s?
- What is the history of Mars?
- Was it originally inhabited and what is our connection with Martian history?
- The concept of incarnational progression.
- Why have we not detected signals from ET’s through the CEITI project?
- Were we visited by extraterrestrials in ancient times?
- What was their connection to Old Testament stories including the exodus from Egypt?
- Were we interacting with them openly and if so, why were we not afraid?
- Did ET’s help to build the pyramids through their technology?
- What is the purpose of crop circles and who is creating them?
- How is a crop circle made?