Fw: Re: SoulCollage®

  • b7gilberti@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2009
      "Just for purposes of feedback. . ."

      --- On Sun, 5/24/09, Sarah Flynn wrote:

      From: Sarah Flynn
      Subject: Re: SoulCollage®
      To: b7gilberti@...
      Date: Sunday, May 24, 2009, 10:55 AM

      Dear Ben,
      Rick Thomas and I are currently participating in Zoe's SoulCollage® online class.  Just for purposes of feedback, what I am experiencing personally is a new found freedom to explore the more hidden depths of my psyche.  I find Zoe's facilitation very clear and nuturing . . . a safe place to be in to explore more deeply into myself.  I would highly recommend participating in this if you are interested in taking another step toward self realization.
      Much love,